Author Topic: Ugh "King" Mangobean  (Read 6998 times)

its true he changed his name and he was using his noobyness on me so badspot please do something

Badspot isn't going to do anything about anyone, stop asking, it's getting annoying.

OMG some NOOOB said he disagreed with my opinion! BANBANBANBAN PLEASE BAN THIS NOOOOB BADSPOT!

Yeah, mangobean is a twat. Just ban him and stay away from servers that he is in.

Mangobean fights discrimination but he treats everyone like they are under him

he also fights good builds

Well ya see...*looks around to see if anyone knows he had something to do with this*

What really bugged me about him was when he was in the MotE mansion server, and he made his poster macro. I have a crappy computer, and it was bad enough until he did that. I could not look in the general direction of the poster without lagging to hell. Worst of all, IIRC, TheGeek kind of like it.

...Worst of all, IIRC, TheGeek kind of like it.
It's all ego-related.

Not to me...hell, I even told him there was an inviso spray in my server and he never abused it.

EliteBeatSlowpoke is more of a richard. He called me a chink after I insulted Mangobean (who took it lightly).

Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with him?

I deflated his ego, and I think it made him sad.

Then Sumz banned him.

EliteBeatSlowpoke is more of a richard. He called me a chink after I insulted Mangobean (who took it lightly).

We worship Mangobean really.

I changed my name to Ziroh, Badspot really needs to put me in line.