Sanjay and Craig - Nickelodeon's newest disaster

Author Topic: Sanjay and Craig - Nickelodeon's newest disaster  (Read 11950 times)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_and_Craig

Kill me, they just interrupted SpongeBob with a stupid tidbit from it.

The only good show from Nickelodeon is Wendell & Vinnie.
Spongebob is a terrible show. Teaching kids that farts are funny, the PERFECT way to act in public and that there are "Creepy creatures of the Dark".

I saw this at least 100000 times while watching spongeboob.

I have to say, they hired good animators, I just think from Nick's newest cartoons this is gonna SUCK.

The only good show from Nickelodeon is Wendell & Vinnie.
Spongebob is a terrible show. Teaching kids that farts are funny, the PERFECT way to act in public and that there are "Creepy creatures of the Dark".
Wendell and Vinnie IMO is pretty bad.

This is such a handicapped series.
When I was younger, I loved The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh and still do.

BEST NICK SHOWS EVER

However you can see even in the commercials that the actors are trying their best and seem to enjoy their job.

It's alright. It's half-bad and half-good.
You have to admit. "If you got me in trouble, I will flip on you faster than a Chinese Gymnast" is pretty hilarious.
I saw this at least 100000 times while watching spongeboob.

I have to say, they hired good animators, I just think from Nick's newest cartoons this is gonna SUCK.
Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
This is such a handicapped series.
When I was younger, I loved The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh and still do.
I loved watching The Amanda Show when it still came on, only because it was just so handicapped it was funny.
Dancing Lobsters.

Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
The only thing I like about the new TMNT is the theme song; and the show at points isn't bad

My twin brother still watches lots of Nick crap; especially H2O which is SO STUPID and Degrassi.

The "Marvin Marvin" show made me throw a spear through my Television.
So did the "FRED" movies.
My twin brother still watches lots of Nick crap; especially H2O which is SO STUPID and Degrassi.
Ugh, don't get me started on those shows.

Are you just meaning you?
:V

No, I have a twin brother.
We are not identical though thank goodness; we're fraternal.

What about that "iCarly" show? It was pretty bad.
VICTORIOUS was worse. Felt more like a dating show. All they did was say "DATS SOME CRAZEH CHIZ", kiss and sing.

don't forget people
spongebong USED to be a great show
but then the humor changed for the newcigarettes

IMO iCarly and Victorious weren't terrible. They were watchable MOST of the time.