Author Topic: NalNalas - Spreading his love and contributing to the Blockland forums greatly  (Read 4343 times)

You know what I mean, recreational drugs.
I'm gonna get some prescription drugs for the headache your giving me right now.

You know what I mean, recreational drugs.
Not really, when you just say "drugs."

igloos stop posting lol

It didn't offend me, but you should realize that you are looking like an idiot. Stop being a complete richard, even if you don't like me, I'm ok with that but you are going too far with this crap; on every thread I make you tell me to stop posting.
>Igloos uses idiot as insult
>Expects it to hold weight

Seriously dude, you've got like 75% for the offtopic section on your ass. Calling someone and idiot and expecting them to stop makes as much sense as any of us telling you to shut up, and expecting you to do so. You're a stubborn forget, and so are we.

igloos stop posting lol
please lol

counter dramas are always stupid and never seem to work

counter dramas are always stupid and never seem to work
Especially if you have no evidence

Igloos never learns, does he.

Especially if you have no evidence
The OP is full of evidence. You even countered every point he made, so you obviously know it's full of evidence.

I think Nal is kind of a jerk, but he's not too bad.

The OP is full of evidence. You even countered every point he made, so you obviously know it's full of evidence.

Techinically, not really. The OP has no linked quotes, just text with tags around them.

I do not agree Nal is a jerk, Igloos is a desperate idiot.

Techinically, not really. The OP has no linked quotes, just text with tags around them.

I do not agree Nal is a jerk, Igloos is a desperate idiot.

Well I'm sorry you guys think that

Well I'm sorry you guys think that
Huh? No, I disagree with Wynd_Fox.