Author Topic: Is nintendo dieing?  (Read 1804 times)

I was actually gonna drop Nintendo if they forgeted up Dark Moon.

I'm glad they didn't. Such a fantastic game.

by that logic the first generation of video games took place in the late 1800s

The generations overlap? :o

well the wii-U has failed miserably. terrible sales with no expected games that could save it.

serves em right for remaking the same 10 games for 20 years.

well the wii-U has failed miserably. terrible sales with no expected games that could save it.

No it hasn't its selling fast.
The 3DS had a worse launch of games but now its selling good.

Wait for games like Super Smash Bros. U and Mario Kart 8 to come out and let the sales begin.

Wait for EarthBound, Bisjac. Just you wait.

selling fast? no its not. the new wii is underselli g all other consoles. even under selling the older 360 and ps3s

they even began to downplay the production by like 30%

The 3DS is selling like hot cakes

And Yoshi's Island, and A Link to the Past

It's also the year of green characters apparently

I want Mother for a English realease but Reggie (Nintendo of America) won't let us for some reason ;~;

Also for 3DS because I'm not going to buy a Wii U...

Year 2124

The brand new Nintendo 5DS Advance XL has been released!

Nintendo won't die, that's like saying that all the trees in the world will die tomarrow.

for me personally, yes.

they should stop producing weird esoteric consoles and make something that's actually good and not carrot shaped.

for me personally, yes.

they should stop producing weird esoteric consoles and make something that's actually good and not carrot shaped.

Since when did Nintendo make anything that resembles a carrot besides the Wii Remote? (Which still dosen't look like a carrot)

for me personally, yes.

what the forget are you on

>implying the Wii-U was equal to ps3 and xbox360
>laff

Remember all those times Nintendo didn't just remake the same game over and over for 20 years?
Me neither.