Author Topic: The most infuriating thing ever.  (Read 3861 times)

Bronies are only bad when they force it down your throat.

Anyways.
Hypocrites and constant bitchers

Dude. It's not like they did anything to you. This is called blind rage. Hating someone because they are different.
HE'S SOLDIER, HE CAN DO WHAT THE forget HE WANTS AND YOU WILL BOW TO HIM. MKAY?

Dude. It's not like they did anything to you. This is called blind rage. Hating someone because they are different.
A band of travelling bronies burned down my home, so yes, they did do something to me.

Bronies are only bad when they force it down your throat.
Exactly. Otherwise it is blind rage.
HE'S SOLDIER, HE CAN DO WHAT THE forget HE WANTS AND YOU WILL BOW TO HIM. MKAY?
This may be the most infuriating post ever. Unless this is a joke. In that case lol.
A band of travelling bronies burned down my home, so yes, they did do something to me.
Okay would you stop that. That's like saying you should kill all black people because of one bad president(Not naming anyone)

Exactly. Otherwise it is blind rage.This may be the most infuriating post ever. Unless this is a joke. In that case lol.Okay would you stop that. That's like saying you should kill all black people because of one bad president(Not naming anyone)
it's a joke. pretty obvious one, too.

When I don't bring lunch money to school.

When I ask one of my classmates to listen to a band Like The Who, and they say "It sucks." It makes me grit my teeth.

That's like saying you should kill all black people because of one bad president(Not naming anyone)
Robert Mugabe?

When I ask one of my classmates to listen to a band Like The Who, and they say "It sucks." It makes me grit my teeth.
Doctor Jimmy ftw

people complaining about handicapped stuff

I'm relieved that nobody said me yet.

I'm relieved that nobody said me yet.
Stop begging for sympathy.

Me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
If I was Muslim too would I not be infuriating to you then?