Author Topic: The most infuriating thing ever.  (Read 3859 times)

everything and nothing.

Surgeon simulator. I haven't gone 5min. Without killing my patient:(

why? what's bad about your school?

everything. the building itself is stuff and has many flaws, the people who work there are god-awful at speaking dutch. 80% of them are foreign so i guess that isn't really their fault but why would you work at a school in the netherlands if you can't speak the goddamn language...

they give you WAY too many tests every single week. the teachers are all awful at doing what they're supposed to do and don't explain anything at all.

99% of the people who go to the school, and no, this is not exaggaration, this is true. 99% of them are noisy "gangster yolo swag 420 YO" cigarettes, and there's a person in my class who makes all of this stuff seem like heaven. she's a loving idiot, but that's another story.

Where are the people from if not from The Netherlands?

Ponycigarettes

keep the anti-pony in the anti-pony thread

keep the anti-pony in the anti-pony thread

I had a feeling this would come from a brony.

Weeaboos who keep bragging about how culturally tolerant they are.

Ponycigarettes who put ponies in their avatars, signatures, use them as reaction pictures and so on.

Furries who say that they are part of the stupid group because they feel like an animal and don't admit its because of the research.

Young people who dress up like mondays.

mondays who dress up like young people.

mondays who dress up like crackers and want a handout for being culturally tolerant.

People who will get angry at this post not realizing I'm not anywhere near serious.

Feminists who want female supremacy, but say that they just want equal rights.

Misogyny. Those people should forget off.

People who only complain and don't show any solutions to the problems he is bitching about.

People who reply to this post and quote the above line and call me a hypocrite. Seriously, just forget off. I can't give any solutions for these 'problems' unless it has something to do with making these people not exist.

People give Minecraft's "Full game release" a score of 10/10.

Gay people who are proud about being gay.

Heteroloveuals who are proud about being heteroloveuals.

Americans who are proud to be American.

When in an American movie some dipstuff who missed geography class says "The whole world will blow up" and we see the island of America disappear from the face of the earth.

When American people brag about their freedom not realizing that pretty much every country outside of Africa has freedom.

People who use stereotypes outside of "tribal" jokes.

When people who were emigrated to my country from a country full of warfighters (AKA stuff) to work and replace the working class and put some glue paste on the missing holes called jobs no one likes to do and don't look for a job.

Above mentioned cunts ruining the reputations of the other cunts by stealing and selling their dumb clay pots from door to door.

Everyone.

Everything.

Unpleasable cunts.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:23:10 PM by Tonkka² »

Weeaboos who keep bragging about how culturally tolerant they are.

Ponycigarettes who put ponies in their avatars, signatures, use them as reaction pictures and so on.

Furries who say that they are part of the stupid group because they feel like an animal and don't admit its because of the research.

Young people who dress up like mondays.

mondays who dress up like young people.

mondays who dress up like crackers and want a handout for being culturally tolerant.

People who will get angry at this post not realizing I'm not anywhere near serious.

Feminists who want female supremacy, but say that they just want equal rights.

Misogyny. Those people should forget off.

People who only complain and don't show any solutions to the problems he is bitching about.

People who reply to this post and quote the above line and call me a hypocrite. Seriously, just forget off. I can't give any solutions for these 'problems' unless it has something to do with making these people not exist.

People give Minecraft's "Full game release" a score of 10/10.

Gay people who are proud about being gay.

Heteroloveuals who are proud about being heteroloveuals.

Americans who are proud to be American.

When in an American movie some dipstuff who missed geography class says "The whole world will blow up" and we see the island of America disappear from the face of the earth.

When American people brag about their freedom not realizing that pretty much every country outside of Africa has freedom.

People who use stereotypes outside of "tribal" jokes.

When people who were emigrated to my country from a country full of warfighters (AKA stuff) to work and replace the working class and put some glue paste on the missing holes called jobs no one likes to do and don't look for a job.

Above mentioned cunts ruining the reputations of the other cunts by stealing and selling their dumb clay pots from door to door.

Everyone.

Everything.

I also find you infuriating.

I always thought you liked me, but there's a pony in my signature, so forget you too.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:22:48 PM by Isaac Fox »

What I find infuriating is the people that voted for Obama for handicapped reasons.
At my school the reasons were literally:
"He's Black" and
"He supports gay people"
(not even joking when i say some black girl yelled "we get to keep our food stamps" in school when he was elected.)
Went to a High School of 2,500 for one year, and so much this

When people ogle over famous people
Seriously, you have no chance
Stop trying