Author Topic: Life is too important.  (Read 1672 times)

 I have finally realized life is too important. All my life I have been fat, not going to lie, you can call me chubby or husky, don't, I'm fat. Why? Because I do nothing but waste my life away on my computer because in my head life is "too hard" or "it makes me have to do stuff" I'm 15 now, I need to get out and live life, I've always wanted to go to Japan and Italy, learn to speak Japanese and Italian, I've always wanted to learn how to snowboard. I'm not going to get anything done by watching GoPro snowboarding videos. Today I have started anew, I have begun to work out, eat healthier and I'm going to start studying for my Driver's license, the G.E.D and hopefully get a job soon. I want to get out there, explore the world and the wonderful things it offers. Maybe one day I can finally go to Tokyo or Venice and maybe learn how to snowboard. I don't expect most of you will take this seriously, but I really needed to get this out.

 Life is too important to waste it away doing nothing, always remember this.

If you're fifteen, you almost assuredly haven't dropped out of high school. So why go for a G.E.D.?

If you're fifteen, you almost assuredly haven't dropped out of high school. So why go for a G.E.D.?
I'm unschooled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unschooling

I want to be unschooled :o


I have finally realized life is too important. All my life I have been fat, not going to lie, you can call me chubby or husky, don't, I'm fat. Why? Because I do nothing but waste my life away on my computer because in my head life is "too hard" or "it makes me have to do stuff" I'm 15 now, I need to get out and live life, I've always wanted to go to Japan and Italy, learn to speak Japanese and Italian, I've always wanted to learn how to snowboard. I'm not going to get anything done by watching GoPro snowboarding videos. Today I have started anew, I have begun to work out, eat healthier and I'm going to start studying for my Driver's license, the G.E.D and hopefully get a job soon. I want to get out there, explore the world and the wonderful things it offers. Maybe one day I can finally go to Tokyo or Venice and maybe learn how to snowboard. I don't expect most of you will take this seriously, but I really needed to get this out.

 Life is too important to waste it away doing nothing, always remember this.

I used to be like this for awhile and still can be. I sometimes give up on things, if you will. I can't really do most regular tasks with my Tourette's or Parkinson's, and when I do, I have to do them hundreds of times. I haven't given up completely, but you are lucky that you just woke up. I have a really severe case of Tourette's and no in no way am I jealous, but I've never been normal for really all of my life. I can't stand twitching every few seconds, even when I'm asleep. I just tried to fall asleep for 4 hours, I couldn't because my tics are terrible. Sometimes you just have to try to deal with things and just try to have as much motivation as possible. The good thing to look forward to though, is that I'll be having brain surgery to trigger my Parkinson's when I'm 21 when the brain is fully developed (the surgery is called DBS). I always try to be positive, motivated, and determined to do things, but I really can't most of the time. I wish you luck.

I used to be like this for awhile and still can be. I sometimes give up on things, if you will. I can't really do most regular tasks with my Tourette's or Parkinson's, and when I do, I have to do them hundreds of times. I haven't given up completely, but you are lucky that you just woke up. I have a really severe case of Tourette's and no in no way am I jealous, but I've never been normal for really all of my life. I can't stand twitching every few seconds, even when I'm asleep. I just tried to fall asleep for 4 hours, I couldn't because my tics are terrible. Sometimes you just have to try to deal with things and just try to have as much motivation as possible. The good thing to look forward to though, is that I'll be having brain surgery to trigger my Parkinson's when I'm 21 when the brain is fully developed (the surgery is called DBS). I always try to be positive, motivated, and determined to do things, but I really can't most of the time. I wish you luck.
Thank you. I wish you luck as well.

you have all the time you need...you're 15.

I'm 14 and feel as if I don't have enough time left before I have to permanently grow up and mature. I really do hate growing up.


Join the Navy if you want to travel. That's like all they do. (if you're from the US. no idea about other countries.)

Join the Navy if you want to travel. That's like all they do. (if you're from the US. no idea about other countries.)
Not everyone in the navy is on a ship


Tbh I didn't read the entire thread, but I agree.

Go do stuff dude. Go adventure!

What do you want to do with your life?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:39:04 AM by Magnusbon »