5 (38.5%)
SOON
2 (15.4%)
LATER
3 (23.1%)
NO
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - the end?  (Read 110283 times)

I got missiles fired at me for threatening to block off trading with Erinaum because Conservatia didn't want to trade resources with me because there was someone with even more resources in their lands than me directly below them.

That just about sums it up.

Thanks grunter.

Zenith invites other countries to send modules up to Zenith's space station.
In other news, Zenith sets up new launch pad in their relatively new east Russian territory.

I got missiles fired at me for asking a buttmunch to be friends. If you want a war, declare a war, and I'll drop a bomb on YOU
If you don't want to be annoyed, don't annoy US.

King Rudeth is still annoying Cred-X.
And still, none of that would've happened if you hadn't gone to Asia.
I don't want a war, i'm merely saying you're annoying me. Mainly with all of these extremely bad puns.

How am I annoying you?

doo

Due to tensions being built up in other countries, Zenith has gone into production of nuclear missiles in case of being drawn into a war.
The Ministry of People's Welfare has expressed interest in building various nuclear reactors throughout Zenith to future proof any power problems, thus they have received the funds to do so.
In negative news; there are minor protests going on about tax levels. They are required to stop protesting.

Construction on the common areas of OCS's moon colony (living areas, food, medical center(s), greenhouse, gym, other leisurely activity rooms, and etc) has been completed.  Solar panels will be installed to collect power for the station.  Mining equipment will be set up shortly. 

Erinaum creates a colar panel factory on the moon.  Selling to other Lunar colonies.

danet: "Danet's moon base continues expanding. Solar panel installations are bought from the Erinaum colony."

boo

Mining equipment and solar panels are installed successfully, shuttle to return to earth soon and take passengers up to begin mining.  Mercenaries are also tasked with regular patrols around the facility as a defense measure.  They will patrol in armored buggies with MAR-21 assault rifles modified for use in a vacuum.  Patrols will cease when night falls on the moon to prevent freezing.

OCS engineers are also willing to work with scientists to create some sort of gravity field generator that simulates gravity similar to the gravity on Earth.

Idk what font you used Crispy so I'll leave that up to you.
e: wtf broken image
e2: I fixed it thar
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 07:35:04 AM by blazerblock2 »

The large aerospace engineering group of Afkoshlia decides it would be good to join the space-race and they have selected 100 people to live on the moon.

Zenith adds a refueling module in their space station. Construction for a moon lander is started.

OCS would like to request access to the station upon its completion.

And still, none of that would've happened if you hadn't gone to Asia.
I don't want a war, i'm merely saying you're annoying me. Mainly with all of these extremely bad puns.

How am I annoying you?
Weren't you still holding the grudge over that thirty pounds of oil? If you weren't so butthurt when you looked your gift horse in the mouth instead of just accepting it we could have been friends. It was all we could muster at the time anyways. We're trying to be frrieeennddssss and you aren't letting us.
Let's break a deal, you move out of Iceland. and I'll move give 3/4rths of my Asian territory to you.
As for the puns, they can stop if you simply ask.