Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14156 times)

his petty attempts to defend himself under peer pressure are so cute

almost wish badspot didn't ban him

starwars45 is now permanently banned.
Badspot tell me your address so I can give you monies

just buy some blockland keys

Blockland LLC
PO Box 51001
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

Bronys and anti bronys alike rejoice

I actually knew starwars45/ShardTheOwl very well for a time, as a matter of fact I know his age, location, first and last name. I don't remember his age exactly, but yes it's around eleven to thirteen to those wondering.

Well anyway, rejoice I guess.

A bit late but I got something too, lol:

You are a dumbass brony. You just spread your loving autism everywhere with that avatar. Get the forget out before it spreads to others.

* Trifornt reads up to Muslims "brony story"
When I played ROBLOX. I was a "half on half". I went in a Brony group to figure out why they liked the show.
Overall, I failed. But the bronies weren't half bad once you got to meet them up close. The leader, however, was a huge ponycigarette. He called everybody "everypony" and nicknamed me "Tri-Pie" as a reference to "Pinkey Pie".
Eventually, I had to prove my worth and watch an episode. I honestly must say; I sliced my wrist. The songs were terrible and how driven off of live they really were made me crazy. But they oftentimes had good plots and it has a small sprinkle of humor in it. Never laughed. I came back and told them the story and lied about how I could take it. Then they made me wear some stupid pony uniform. I wore it for one hour after I deleted it and put on a Black Robe. I also concealed my face. The leader wasn't too happy about it - but he never said "Put on your uniform or we'll kick you out!"
Eventually, I couldn't take it any more. Every single hour morons came by and flamed all of us. Then they saw me and said "No wonder you're wearing black, Trifornt! Don't want them to notice you and your identity!" I left the group and left ROBLOX as well.
Then I ended up here. That would end my "brony story".

Stop disliking who I don't like because they don't like what you like.

this guy is even better than Tony

wait
wait hoLD ON A loving MINUTE HERE

Lol I got the same thing.
Check the first post, should be around there. :P

Nothing is wrong with his message except the fact that he tried to use autism as an unrelated insult