starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it

Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14159 times)

because they spread the stuff everywhere
You're not cool.
And that isn't funny.
Be quiet.

Will you just stop being a loving ass to everyone

I'm sorry, no. They dont spread it everywhere: the term you are looking for is ponycigarettes.

Please refer to this document for more information seperating "true" bronies and ponycigarettes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v2zbIWClXyK2upNxo241F45w3KGHM9jAO3Cq9fWMCIo/edit?hl=en_US

Trolls have thus so far made you believe bronies = ponycigarettes. Good one.

I'm sorry, no. They dont spread it everywhere: the term you are looking for is ponycigarettes.
Please refer to this document for more information seperating "true" bronies and ponycigarettes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v2zbIWClXyK2upNxo241F45w3KGHM9jAO3Cq9fWMCIo/edit?hl=en_US
Trolls have thus so far made you believe bronies = ponycigarettes. Good one.
Well then all the bronies I've met personally ARE ponycigarettes. They talk about it to me all the time, but I don't say a thing against it to be nice. I'm probably going to snap one day and go off on them
you know, it leaves me dumbfounded that the pony-related stuff outside the megathread nowadays is almost non-existant, it was way much worse before
and even then some idiot decides to pop up and say that they spread stuff everywhere
but i guess it makes sense, since you've only been here for around 4 months
why dont you just shut up and accept that people like what you dont and they have every right to express it
Yes they spread it everywhere that's why we have a giant megathread that we contain all our posts in, mhm.
Um we're not specifically calling bronies out on these forums I'm pretty sure when we say "brony" we're associating everyone who calls themself that.

Well then all the bronies I've met personally ARE ponycigarettes. They talk about it to me all the time, but I don't say a thing against it to be nice.
I don't think I have ever started a conversation about ponies with a non-Brony.

I don't think I have ever started a conversation about ponies with a non-Brony.

Me neither. Only my friend who's totally okay with them and has watched quite a bit of the show, I talk about ponies to. And when I do it's usually just like, merch ideas and such that I make.

I just want to say that the shaking is annoying but besides that /Maximumoverwhy support.

I just want to say that the shaking is annoying but besides that /Maximumoverwhy support.
He's already banned.