Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14351 times)

I never realized how many anti-bronys there are on these forums.

I should have got a pony avatar, I feel left out.
i don't know why but i really hate this term

Thank you, Badspot. I was fearing he'd attack every single person who had a pony avatar.
Let's be honest for a second. You were actually in fear about receiving a PM from someone offended by your profile picture? Is this for real or do I not need to worry about sending you into spontaneous cardiac arrest with my response?

It has the word "brony" in it.

Lol I still can't understand why people get bothered by what other people enjoy watching.

Blockland LLC
PO Box 51001
Eugene, OR 97401
USA
Aren't P.O. Boxes different than home addresses?

Yea they are all in the post office and you go to the post office to get the stuff in your PO box.

you were all arguing about ponies
too
much
cancer

It was a joke. |:l

Lol I still can't understand why people get bothered by what other people enjoy watching.
because they spread the stuff everywhere

Well I'm atheist and people slap religion across my face every day but I don't get worked up about it.

It's pretty dumb, they are just people who don't have any interest in it.

Yes they spread it everywhere that's why we have a giant megathread that we contain all our posts in, mhm.

you know, it leaves me dumbfounded that the pony-related stuff outside the megathread nowadays is almost non-existant, it was way much worse before

and even then some idiot decides to pop up and say that they spread stuff everywhere

but i guess it makes sense, since you've only been here for around 4 months

why dont you just shut up and accept that people like what you dont and they have every right to express it

why dont you just shut up and accept that people like what you dont and they have every right to express it
That's like asking people to jump up and float.