request/accept
6 (85.7%)
friend code
1 (14.3%)
no friends at all(boo!)
0 (0%)
remember their usernames
0 (0%)
No online communication(I can't beleive someone would do this)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: The Nintendo Friend Code thread V2  (Read 950 times)

As many of you may know, Nintendo products have a friend system that is very unusual compared to other gaming networks. To register a friend, you must have their friend code registered, and they ALSO must have your code. This thread is where you share your friend code with all of Blockland. Start sharing!

Info
To register a friend you must have their code, and they must have yours. If you wish to share your info please post your information in the order below.
Name:
3DS Code:
Wii Code:
When you are online:
Games you play a lot:
Any other misc. stuff:

Communities
The friend code system has unofficial communities. Here's a list.

If you only want to give your code to certain people I suggest just sending them a PM with the info instead.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:14:48 PM by blueblur121 »

friends? I want friends :(

Name: Sir Dooble
3DS Code: 3179 - 6546 - 3584
When do I play?: Sporadically at random times.
What do I play?: Pokemon White 2.

If you add my friend code, then please try to send me a Private Message saying so, or better yet, post in this topic that you've done so. Then I will know to add you back, if I haven't done so.

And I'm likely to add everyone in this topic who I didn't add previously. So, if you're interested in putting your number in the topic, it'd be appreciated and helpful if you also add mine too. :3

Name: Sir Dooble
3DS Code: 3179 - 6546 - 3584
When do I play?: Sporadically at random times.
What do I play?: Pokemon White 2.

If you add my friend code, then please try to send me a Private Message saying so, or better yet, post in this topic that you've done so. Then I will know to add you back, if I haven't done so.

And I'm likely to add everyone in this topic who I didn't add previously. So, if you're interested in putting your number in the topic, it'd be appreciated and helpful if you also add mine too. :3
Oh yeah. I forgot about the other topic. Lemme fix the title.

There. All fixed! BTW I can't remember my info and my ds is out of battery.

I added a poll! Get polling people!

3DS: 0860 - 3399 - 8294

I already added -Pablo- and Pengie in the past, but haven't added me back yet. If you don't want to, just let me know, please.

3DS: 0860 - 3399 - 8294

I already added -Pablo- and Pengie in the past, but haven't added me back yet. If you don't want to, just let me know, please.
You should PM them.