Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 210731 times)

Actually I started the GWP because I was tired of power gaming

I set it up so Jennifer made fun of Tims leauge of losers and that hurt his feelings so he made a police force
I am talking about characters IC.

Of course you are the one who set it up.

Alright CH3 is pretty much ready for RP now. Alphadin has canned out most of the big bugs.

There's a few missing features which'll be added in the future plus heights won't save for now, so it will be a slight inconvenience as you'll have to reset your height at the spawn room, of which you can assess via the '/tospawn' command.

I've got a novel-writing contest entry plus some college work I need to get on with, so we'll see when it opens. Prepare for short notice though!

Alright CH3 is pretty much ready for RP now. Alphadin has canned out most of the big bugs.

There's a few missing features which'll be added in the future plus heights won't save for now, so it will be a slight inconvenience as you'll have to reset your height at the spawn room, of which you can assess via the '/tospawn' command.

I've got a novel-writing contest entry plus some college work I need to get on with, so we'll see when it opens. Prepare for short notice though!
forget just as my Internet goes out.  I'm using school Wifi right now, it's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm going on a 24 hour band trip. I wanna rp so bad :'(

We just gotta wait. And do stuff. and wait so more.

Current bug squash to do:

fix falling damage

and then if we find anymore i guess but that's about it thanks for watching

Current bug squash to do:

fix falling damage

and then if we find anymore i guess but that's about it thanks for watching
Yey.

The builds look epic! Call me if you need any help with it!

totally not re-making stuff. :)

Did you remake everything?

good lord no. It's a surprise :)
These surprises, When will they stop.

These surprises, When will they stop.
When the bass drops.
*insert COD/BF3/gameinvolvingbullets flashy Doritos™ Dew™ It Right Booster Pack Video Ooh bb Here*

Chapter III should hopefully start tomorrow if people didn't catch the announcement.

Anyone is free to join including people who aren't whitelisted. However, to create a character you'll need to download the WB Client here.
If you want to join in on the fun without admins watching your every move, then you'll need to sign up for the whitelist on the steam group. 

I can only cum so many times.