Author Topic: In a world where...  (Read 5085 times)

no1 kan red anytin

In a world where Coca-Cola is outlawed as a drug,

I'll be fine with my root beer.

In a world, where you have to fight to survive...Nah, I'm not that cheap.
In a world, where online spam is accepted..,

No one uses the internet.

In a world with nothing which is technically something

∞

In a world where laughter was king...

no funny jokes would be made anymore.

In a world where sloths have evolved to a point where they can communicate,

They would be too lazy to communicate

In a world where North Korea actually had nukes that can go across the world...

They would no longer exist

In a world where cookies are abundant.

Raisin cookies.

In a world where Blockland was real life

-mininuke-

Everything was made of blocks

In a world where gary coleman was god...

Everyone would be gary coleman

In a world made of blocks

Minecraft.

In a world where I didn't make this thread...

Nothing existed.
In a world where Cookie Monster is a zombie...

No cookies existed.
In a land where you FIAREY YAHR LAZAHRS

evry1 wud b ded

In a world where blockland was actually a clone of roblox...
If it sounds like I'm hating on roblox, I'm really not.