Author Topic: How Are You, Mister President  (Read 1134 times)

"As the President of the not so United States, I declare I will make a law that will force everyone to give me their money and food or they will die. All because I can, no one will get in my way!"

Is it bad that I read that in Obama's voice?

"As the President of this country, I declare that Congress will lose the ability to declare war and myself will be able to declare war on the entire planet, bringing our country to every corner on the earth, except Antarctica."

"As the President of this country, I declare that Congress will lose the ability to declare war and myself will be able to declare war on the entire planet, bringing our country to every corner on the earth."
You have to have some boundaries.

No.

If there are boundaries, then what's the loving point of anything?

Edited it, is that good enough?

No.

If there are boundaries, then what's the loving point of anything?
Boundary control.

You regret passing that law.

Boundary control.

You regret passing that law.

Go back in time and veto it.

"As the President of the United States, I will send out the army all over the country to kill any poor people, only rich people may live in the United States, resistances is futile."

Go back in time and veto it.

But your time machine is borked!

"As the President of the United States, I will send out the army all over the country to kill any poor people, only rich people may live in the United States, resistances is futile."

The president also said,
"As the president of the united states, I will send out the army all over the country to kill any poor people, only rich people may live in the United States, resistances is futile."

Use all the money you have to make a new one.

Go back in time to when it wasnt borked

That would require a second time machine, and if you had that second one, it would defeat the purpose of everything.

Pay someone to magically fix it instantly.

Pay someone to magically fix it instantly.
Won't happen. You fired all the immigrants.

That doesn't even make sense!

Receive a note in your window saying "yo free time machine fixing for free yo come down at downtown yo free man bring yo time machine" and head there.