Author Topic: How Are You, Mister President  (Read 1111 times)

Good evening America!

I'm richard richardERSON, and this is the news for today.

TONIGHT, everyone is forgetting the name of our president, and we need to know who he is.

The mass renaming will take place right now.

What is the President's name, of the United States of course?

what the forget

uhhh mr. black person is his name

this is going to be more successful in community projects than here

Nicolas Cage

Besides, this isn't really politics, it's just renaming the president (Or is there more to it?).

inspired by 4chan i see?

"As the President of the United States, I will establish a stuffty healthcare foundation, called SaggetCare"

edit: Yay

The president announced today that he will establish a stuffty healthcare foundation called SaggetCare.

There are no benefits and you will get one ability: to die in a hole.

The success of the idea has gone mad and people are rushing to the voting booths to support the idea.

"As the President of the not so United States, I declare I will make a law that will force everyone to give me their money and food or they will die. All because I can, no one will get in my way!"

"As the President of the not so United States, I declare I will make a law that will force everyone to give me their money and food or they will die. All because I can, no one will get in my way!"

The president went on to say,
"As the President of the Not So United States, I declare that I will make a law that will force everyone to give me their money and food or they will die. All because I can, no one will get in my way!"

This idea is also doing very well in Congress.