Author Topic: Jaffa & Mustang - Partners in Crime (and Badminship!)  (Read 2459 times)

Vaux's CityRPG Beta has fallen into chaos when Jaffa, an admin, started killing randomly and abusing his powers to forget with the server. I myself didnt get many screenshots, but I have one to show for it.

So far, he has:

1] Killed Randomly
2] "C4'd the spawn room"
3] Adjusted the water/lava level, flooding the city
4] Crashed the server

/discuss

Jaffa = Styx

Jaffa is a richard who badmins a lot on tetronaught's jailbreak.

Mustang is just a guy who forgets around too much.

Crappy City with crappy admins. The usual for CityRPGs.

It's nice looking, though!~

Also Styx is a loving liar, he got me deadmined by lying and saying 20 people said I abused when NOBODY ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING, and then he changed his story so an admin said it, but the admin never did (I talked to the admin about it).

It's nice looking, though!~
Why because it has some of the pretty terrain bricks? Whoever built the terrain can't even build with them well.

so
how did mustang get involved?
i'm pretty sure a double drama requires information of both of them

Why because it has some of the pretty terrain bricks? Whoever built the terrain can't even build with them well.
i like the individual buildings.

I used to be an admin there, I suspect an idiot cleared the list because they were the only admins.
Also, Jaffa is Styx.
Styx has other dramas on him because of him badmining almost every where he goes.

-snip-
Thanks Random for posting this =)  Some stuff has been lost, but nothing that cant be fixed with a little time.

Its too bad really, that CityRPG's have gotten a bad name because of other crappy servers.  But, this is only a test to try to make a CityRPG that's better than the usual.

It would also help to visit the server first before making judgments, though.  I don't believe I've seen you join so far.

Also:

Thanks Random for posting this =)  Some stuff has been lost, but nothing that cant be fixed with a little time.
Its too bad really, that CityRPG's have gotten a bad name because of other crappy servers.  But, this is only a test to try to make a CityRPG that's better than the usual.

It would also help to visit the server first before making judgments, though.  I don't believe I've seen you join so far.

Also:

The build looks bad from the picture posted. I've seen enough.

To be honest I never expected this from Mustang. When I'm around him he doesn't act like this. Sad.

Also never met Jaffa in game yet.

The build looks bad from the picture posted. I've seen enough.
you're a loving prick, join the server and look at it yourself before judging by one picture.