Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun - Idiot Admins (Not all)  (Read 4798 times)

1 i never yelled at you "where is it", 2 i don't do it very often, and not at all lately. 3. If you haven't  Noticed. Kayne9 is a loving idiot. and i don't tell him to do it. As for you visolator. i told you that my Dedicated server Glitched out and that's why you lost admin. My add made me forget about it, and your not on when I'm watching the server so i don't remember to re-admin you. i will do this right now. As for the slapping, we slap afk deaths and slap people who respawn or people who Block or team kill others. I will admit that we should kick afk people, and sometimes we do when they become to much of an annoyance. So the build is bad? OK I'm sorry for wasting my time on it. the admins are bad? OK. I can find new ones but certainly not all admins are bad. and lastly I have no control over Slayer and its glitches. i cant fix slayer because i don't know how to code. If you want people to stop spawn glitching why don't you change the slayer mini-game then? I'm going to re-admin you Visolater. it was an accident.

Remember, I didn't say all. Just some. And, I know how to code, also, this is a drama about the admins mostly, and parts of how the server works, in my way as I think.

Slayer also has been glitching as well, I will talk to Greek2Me about some things on Slayer.

Slayer also has been glitching as well, I will talk to Greek2Me about some things on Slayer.
Appreciate it

On Filipe's server, I was told by another admin that Filipe told him to ban players using strobe because it could cause seizures.
NOT LIKE ANYONE EPILEPTIC PLAYS BLOCKLAND AT ALL! NOPE, NOT AT ALL.
kill yourself

slowsnow2 is secretly a turtle version of Snow2
i loving love this by the way

Hahaha

And before you ask i am not slowsnow2

My name in BL is Snow, Plain and simple

I posted the pics about the Poltergeist because I honestly thought it was a cheat. I confronted the other admins about how this was wrong but they said it was normal. So I guess it's all my fault and I'm seeing your explanation here, I feel ashamed.

Sorry. Seriously.

Hahaha

And before you ask i am not slowsnow2

My name in BL is Snow, Plain and simple
YOU'RE TO SLOWWWWW
It's kind of a coindenince really.

This is honestly an even battle for me, but there is some stuff I want to pull out:
I confronted the other admins about how this was wrong but they said it was normal.
Did you check out the server to make sure the admin's are not lying? I could find 5 badmins that love to lie to avoid being de-admined if I wanted to.

So the build is bad? OK I'm sorry for wasting my time on it. the admins are bad? OK. I can find new ones but certainly not all admins are bad.
Learn to take criticism the responisble way before posting in drama.

Sometimes I think why some people are afk is because "Lets just stay on the server so it can be popular."
That's a possible, but stupid claim. AFKs can be easily dealt with via a relay event that could kill them, or the AFK kicker add-on. Also, popularity isn't gained just by 20 people in a single server. They need positive feedback or an advertisement or something to be noticed. People have lives, too.

Ups and downs from both sides is leaving me in a head scratch, really.

I posted the pics about the Poltergeist because I honestly thought it was a cheat. I confronted the other admins about how this was wrong but they said it was normal. So I guess it's all my fault and I'm seeing your explanation here, I feel ashamed.

Sorry. Seriously.
I lost my adminship 'cause of you

What is the Poltergeist.

RedConer How did your lose your admin ship?

what is this Poltergeist we are talking about? and also, Redconer far as i know you didn't loose your admin, its just that my dedicated server does not save preferences.

what is this Poltergeist we are talking about? and also, Redconer far as i know you didn't loose your admin, its just that my dedicated server does not save preferences.

If you did we well fix the issue right away

Seriously I need your trust in order to help your server

I have his trust. You just need to be there when he is NOT afk.

well Red u need 2 let us know why u got demoted and i am pretty sure tht we fix the problem