Author Topic: Starting Blockland server reviews!  (Read 1713 times)

Whenever I am going to be making a blockland video, I will sometimes be doing a server review every two weeks on saturday, anyway, I made one a couple days ago, for a start, this doesn't mean every blockland video i make of me going onto a server and playing probably with a friend will be a server review, anyway, here we go:
[1]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz-XjAM7J8
[2]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qewxn-GBDsE&feature=youtu.be
Going to make one today, if 3 people want to go on a server and I'll record us doing random stuff, ect, please post.
You might need to turn the volume up on them, I need to configure my mic better.

learn to edit

because of course looking at the loading screen for half the video is entertaining

learn to edit

because of course looking at the loading screen for half the video is entertaining
2nd one I loaded sony vegas into yesterday, 1st one is raw, I'm learning better editing.

If you want views, at least try harder for others to actually understand what you are trying to say (this is not a degrading comment, just a tip).

I also recommend staging a few things, like being humorous, goofy, and adding sound effects.

filipe beat you to it

0:27 - "that's why I don't do oral"

This is a stupid idea.

You don't pay to visit servers. If you want to know if a server is good or not, all you have to do is connect to it. This contradicts the entire purpose of reviewing things.

is teejay the main voice of the first one

edit: yes
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:47:05 AM by CharlesSpeaking »

This is a stupid idea.

You don't pay to visit servers. If you want to know if a server is good or not, all you have to do is connect to it. This contradicts the entire purpose of reviewing things.
?
I never said I would pay to visit a server.
lol
And some people are randomly disliking my videos.
yay.

I never said I would pay to visit a server.
you're missing the point.

The whole reason people watch reviews is because they want a benchmark of how good something is before they make a monetary investment. If people can gauge the quality of a Blockland server without paying any money, your reviews are useless.

you're missing the point.

The whole reason people watch reviews is because they want a benchmark of how good something is before they make a monetary investment. If people can gauge the quality of a Blockland server without paying any money, your reviews are useless.
Not to mention the fact that Maxx's current recent history makes one seriously question the quality of his reviews.