NeutralZero's Modern UI V2.1 [UI MOD]

Author Topic: NeutralZero's Modern UI V2.1 [UI MOD]  (Read 6115 times)

I saw there are other UI's that look much like Windows 8's Modern/Metro UI however they did not meet my satisfactory level, so I took it to myself to finish the UI by combining other parts from other UI's such as the Aero UI, Burnt Glass, and my own new looks.

With that I created a new UI that has lots of the stuff I really liked from the older UI packs but it keeps the style of the Windows 8 UI.

Introducing the...
                                                            Modern UI

If any images change to random pictures blame Tinypic for recycling IMG Codes.

I am now using my own base that I made it from scratch.

However you guys have to understand there is not much I can do when trying to keep the minimal style of
Windows 8's Modern UI

Though I did port Windows 8's Official button Icons.

I will soon upload some images of more changes but here is a list for now straight from the readme.

Code: [Select]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHATS INCLUDED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRICK SELECTOR FROM BURNT GLASS UI
NEW ? ICON
TOOLS MENU FROM AERO UI
SPRAY CAN UI FROM AERO UI
BLOCKLAND LOGO FROM BURNT GLASS UI
AUTHENTICATION BAR FROM AERO UI
LAG ICON FROM AERO PACK
TRANS SUPER SHIFT ICON BY ZERO (Will probably be changed)
AERO CURSOR BY NZERO
RATIO BUTTON AND CHECK BUTTONS FROM BURNT GLASS UI
WINDOWS 8 MENUBARS AND SCROLLBAR BUTTONS PORTED BY ZERO
NEW GHOSTING BAR FROM AERO UI

I don't know if I forgot anything but I probably got everything.
The N where I put Zero was an accident...but who cares.

*THIS IS NOT AN ADDON YOU NORMALLY INSTALL BY PLACING IT IN YOUR ADDONS FOLDER*
*THIS IS A MODIFICATION FOR THE UI OF BLOCKLAND ITSELF*

>Download V2.0< - Dropbox Link
Instruction on methods to install are in the zip.

Feel free to discuss, and add suggestions for possible future changes, more images coming soon, and no don't worry this is the only UI change I will release for now, so don't worry about UI Thread popping up everywhere, I will just keep them in here.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:43:40 PM by ShadowZero »

This area us currently being used for:
BUG FIXES/CHANGES
Code: [Select]
UPDATE 5/8/13
Fixed bug where scroll bar would have a red line under it after re-sizing any windows
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:43:19 PM by ShadowZero »

I can't see the image you're trying to display in your post.

I can't see the image you're trying to display in your post.
Strange, it shows up for me, I will make a mirrored link to tinypic.

Edit:Fixed hopefully
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:09:43 PM by ShadowZero »

Looks nice, I love how simple yet nice the metro theme looks, blocklands default is way too hard on my eyes because of all the flashy colors, not to mention it's pretty outdated and IMO doesn't match the game itself. I was also working on a UI skin based off metro as well, more of a personal edit but do you think you could give me an opinion on it?

Looks nice, I love how simple yet nice the metro theme looks, blocklands default is way too hard on my eyes because of all the flashy colors, not to mention it's pretty outdated and IMO doesn't match the game itself. I was also working on a UI skin based off metro as well, more of a personal edit but do you think you could give me an opinion on it?
Sure, just send the image in pm or go ahead and post it.

What's up with people posting sad-looking grey ui skins D:

White hurts the stuff out of my eyes.

Whats so sad about it?

Would you rather have eye bleeding colors like the old map Destructicus DX Megawesome?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=108479.0

Would you rather have eye bleeding colors like the old map Destructicus DX Megawesome?
Yes.

Yes.
The UI MOD Idea get!

Though it probably won't be a good idea to release unless you guys really wan't a joke mod like that.
I mean I have the time but maybe someone else can do it.

Please change it some more, it just looks like mine with modified close/minimise/maximize buttons.

Please change it some more, it just looks like mine with modified close/minimise/maximize buttons.

I gave you credit, I said I didn't like the buttons but liked the overall style of it.

Klocko (Left)Little Anarchist | ShadowZero (Right)

Seems legit, lol.

Edit:
Derp.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:29:44 AM by Evar678 »

Evar, the one on the left is not mine.
This is mine

Notice the difference in the top right, ShadowZero's minimize/maximize/close buttons are the only ones different.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:04:50 AM by Klocko² »