Author Topic: NAT3 - Accessing EpicBat3's key.  (Read 5923 times)

I am loving fuming so bad right now.
I was in a skype call with EpicBat3, my good friend, which is known as Cactipus on Blockland, it turns out, NAT3, accessed epicbat3's key, changed his name to "internet troll", and NAT3 changed his name to Cactipus.

I'm starting to think people have hands on his key, he says people also changed his name to other stuff.
Anyway, above you can see NAT3's at the top, then EpicBat's at the bottom.
I'm loving fuming to the point of explosion.
RTB chat he sent me over skype:

Cactipethitical is EpicBat3,
Cactipus = bastard, or NAT3.
The "im sorry for stealing" part was because NAT3 said that he would keep trolling him.
To NAT3,
forget you for loving over my friend.

Also, NAT3 has attempted at taking other names, go look for yourself, his ID is 12906.

He seemed like an imbecile before and hasn't really changed it looks like

So he guessed te key code?

So he guessed te key code?
No, epicbat3 gave it to his friend, I don't think he didn't know about giving your key away, but for some reason epic's friend gave it to NAT3, so NAT3 could troll him.

Nat3's key should be revoked for attempting to steal other keys.

I meant names:
Also, NAT3 has attempted at taking other names, go look for yourself, his ID is 12906.
But seriously, shouldn't this be a revoke for him?
I loving hope so.

NAT3 needs an IP ban, or some sort of way to keep him out of community
key accessing/hijacking turns him into a blockland 5-star crimminal.

NAT3 needs an IP ban, or some sort of way to keep him out of community
key accessing/hijacking turns him into a blockland 5-star crimminal.
This.

No, epicbat3 gave it to his friend, I don't think he didn't know about giving your key away, but for some reason epic's friend gave it to NAT3, so NAT3 could troll him.

The only thing that could potentially happen here is that EpicBat3 gets his key revoked. I've already flagged the topic and the evidence is pretty clear that he shared his key. If you're dumb enough to give your key out, you're responsible for what happens as a result.

The only thing that could potentially happen here is that EpicBat3 gets his key revoked. I've already flagged the topic and the evidence is pretty clear that he shared his key. If you're dumb enough to give your key out, you're responsible for what happens as a result.
boom headshot

boom headshot

okay it's true that epicbat3 is dumb for giving away his key but saying something like this in response is insanely richardish.

What Ephialtes said is 100% right, the owner of the key is held accountable.
If somebody gives their key out to a relative in real life, or a good friend of theirs in real life, then I suppose it's ok too.

No.
If you are stupid enough to give out your key everything is your fault.

No.
If you are stupid enough to give out your key everything is your fault.
This.
If I were to give someone I know and trust my key, they'd probably give it to some random person.
They'd troll on my account until there are fifteen drama's on it, and would've never changed the name from Trifornt.
There you go! Everyone hates me because I gave out my key to a friend!