Author Topic: Ran out of things to post eh bud?  (Read 9123 times)

you agree when you purchase blockland that your key can be revoked at any time for any reason
He won't revoke it though. Because he must agree with me. This topic is still standing and I'm still posting.

Give that prick more money? No. It wont get revoked because I've done nothing. Hahah! If it does. I'll sue em!
LOOK MOMMY, I CAN SUE!

you won't do stuff, kid. quit your little game because we all know you won't and above all, you know you won't. if not, you are cordially invited to forget yourself

You're funny man. Real funny. You little brony friend he take away something I PAYED FOR! I never was going to crash anything. Just talk about you idiots when I get the chance.
How old are you? Legit answer, with picture proof.

You're funny man. Real funny. You little brony friend he take away something I PAYED FOR! I never was going to crash anything. Just talk about you idiots when I get the chance.

No you legally consented to Baddy being able to do whatever the forget he wants with your key. Gtfo.

So? Even though you paid for it, it's still a privilege. It's like if you buy a computer, then start getting bad grades so your parents take the computer away. If you act like a dumbforget, your privileges will be revoked.

Give that prick more money? No. It wont get revoked because I've done nothing. Hahah! If it does. I'll sue em!
Its funny because when you agreed to to terms of agreements it clearly states that he has the right to revoke your key for whatever reason.

The only person who needs to mature in this thread is you, next time read stuff before you agree to it.

LOOK MOMMY, I CAN SUE!

you won't do stuff, kid. quit your little game because we all know you won't and above all, you know you won't. if not, you are cordially invited to forget yourself
Hahaha so tough. Telling me to forget myself. Can you make a insult at me without cussing?

Let's all agree that this guy is a massive friend and deserves to be hung on a cactus.

Brony?
You sir, are a loving handicap.
I am not a brony, I don't like them, either.
Except for some of my friends that are brony's, but don't spew their stuff everywhere.

Hahaha so tough. Telling me to forget myself. Can you make a insult at me without cussing?
i don't know, can you?

HahahaHAHAHA, how about you follow your own advice.

i don't know, can you?
You're a little punk that thinks he owns a forum by acting all cool on it behind his keyboard.

How old are you? Legit answer, with picture proof.

also OP is on crack cocaine and salvia diviniorum and lsd and mushrooms

You're a little punk that thinks he owns a forum by acting all cool on it behind his keyboard.

You literally are a living irony.