Author Topic: New banner maybe?  (Read 1986 times)

I figured since Badspothas been messing around with the forum website might as well update the banner maybe? The banner still looks nice but I feel the logo on this one doesn't really match with the one on the blockland.us website and the icon for the game so I tried at making my own. I don't really think it looks AMAZING or match more our current logos but just something different for a change
(We've had the same banner for years, and at my attempt to making a new blockland logo a year ago the majority of the community doesnt like the whole bubble/shiny effect).

Make some of your own banners and post them here too! (this is sort of a present to Badspot ololo, even though he still has to go and put it up if he likes it)

beautiful

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:04:43 PM by Altiris »

Why is the header suddenly a big deal? Current one is fine.

It's not a big deal, but I like Altiris's banner more.

Oh god yes, please use that banner in the OP.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:32:25 PM by Maxwell23461 »

I like the old banner, it's like that part of the forum that will never change.

Oh god yes, please use that banner.
Baddy should do that as a joke for a day.

Why is the header suddenly a big deal? Current one is fine.
I never said it was, I said how since Badspot is tampering with SMF currently he might as well change the banner now (this is of course if he wants to). We've had the same banner for years, I just like a little change once in a while.
I sort of realized that my banners background color doesn't really fit with the rest of the forums but other people feel free to spend some time and make your own. Tip: Use a gradient to make the image from whatever color you have to white.

i can change it
and no mspaint or photoshop

editing html not hard
or some styling extension thingy

doesn't match with like any of the styles on bl :/
but looks nice

doesn't really match the rest of the buttons, you'd have to redo all of em

i can change it
and no mspaint or photoshop

How did you do that
That looks awesome!

How did you do that
That looks awesome!
I'm guessing the "Developer Tools" (F12, Ctrl+Shift+I for Firefox) thing that is included in most browsers.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:12:52 PM by dargereldren »