Poll

After V1.5, upload to RTB?

Yes
38 (82.6%)
No
8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: [V1.2] Player Dizzyness (Impaction)  (Read 5627 times)

Does blockland make sense when you impact on a player hard enough that you died and the other player still doesn't do anything? Well now, when you impact on another player, that player gets flashed, is unable to use their tools, has questions marks and is unable to move for about 10 seconds! Now if you run into the player on accident, now you can get your revenge!

When you collide into someone, an announcement will be spoke about them being dizzy, this will have the option to be removed on the next update!
The announcement says: %1(Playername) has been ran into and is now dizzy.

Every update is tested to make sure it works.

Dropbox link is here

Enjoy!

Whats new:
--V 1.2--
RTB prefs for: Minigame Only?, Allow Dizziness and Allow Announcement

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:28:21 PM by Advanced Bot »

It would be more funny if they would tumble

It would be more funny if they would tumble
I might add that as an option for the next update if this succeeds ^.^

You should definitely make the RTB preference to toggle this on and off for when people actually want it for their minigames.

And speaking of minigames, this should be minigame only. 

Otherwise you could have a freebuild with people just jet ramming into each other into complete chaos.

I imagined this to have some cool swirling emitters while a player was dizzy.

Does blockland make sense when you impact on a player hard enough that you died and the other player still doesn't do anything?

I'm done.

Finally, logic has found it's way into Blockland.

Glad to hear ideas.

I imagined this to have some cool swirling emitters while a player was dizzy.
The next update might have the choice of changing the emitter.

You should definitely make the RTB preference to toggle this on and off for when people actually want it for their minigames.

And speaking of minigames, this should be minigame only. 

Otherwise you could have a freebuild with people just jet ramming into each other into complete chaos.
Yea, I was kinda getting annoyed by this as well, I was trying to build and a few of my admins found out I have the addon and kept bonking into me.

inb4 "DRINK BEER RPS"

That moment when you rocket jump epicly, and slam into a guy that rocket jumped before you. Nice work; I need to check this out when I get the chance.

When you collide into someone, an announcement will be spoke about them being dizzy, this will have the option to be removed on the next update!
The announcement says: %1(Playername) has been ran into and is now dizzy.
even removable this is a bad idea, imagine the spam.

Yeah it seems kind of silly to have that, and not just because of the spam. It just seems like something that shouldn't really need to be announced. That would be like having a message pop up every time you shoot your gun
"So&so shot his gun 15 times"

This will be removed. I have one time spawned my self about 50 times and kept seeing the message.

I've always wanted everything's damage to scale on velocity. Not just  the velocity of the damage source, but also the velocity of the damage target.

This way, if you're moving away from a melee attack, you would take less damage, where if you move towards it, it's going to hurt you more. The same could apply for player to player collision. If you jump off a cliff and land on someone, you should both die. Of course, ignore damage all together if the players aren't moving fast. Probably a max of like, 3 damage, if they both walk into each other, kind of like bumping heads by accident.

Would be cool if your head spun around.