Author Topic: SOUND THE ALARM: THE LETTERS IN STEAM CHAT ARE NOW LARGE AND HORRIBLE  (Read 3013 times)

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE BETA

SOMEONE HELP ;-;

>not being in the beta
>2013

anyway large letters are better so shut up

no they're not

they look insanely fat and ugly

no they're not

they look insanely fat and ugly

no, they look normal
steam looked tremendously ugly before

anyway OPINIONATED SUBJECT so shut up

no, they look normal
steam looked tremendously ugly before
the words were easier to read and looked 100x better yesterday, shut your mouth.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:50:49 AM by Cybertails1998 »

the words were easier to read and looked 100x better yesterday, shut your mouth.

OPINIONATED SUBJECT so shut up

you could pretty much say that to yourself

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:54:22 AM by Yosher »

They're a few pixels bigger, i have no problem with this, the text is actually a lot easier to read, so it's pretty neat

Megascience made a theme to fix that B)
Since the last update made the fonts even bigger, I've resorted to more extreme measures. I looked up methods of changing the font size and ended up with having to make my own Steam skin modification. At first, I tried only changing the font sizes, but that broke the layout of Steam. So for now, the skin takes complete control over Steam's layout, so if they do anymore crazy stupid changes, you won't be able to see it. But it fixes the text. Place the folder in the following ZIP file in the skins folder of your Steam directory:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cs7skyud1ps7bdb
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:19:18 AM by sorrel »

Why not just make your chat window bigger?

seriously how the forget is it any different

>actually using the default steam skin

>actually using the default steam skin
I use default on the basis that it looks smooth and doesn't interfere with the the difficult process of actually playing games.
Your game manager has a badass skin thus you play better.

I seriously don't get what the big deal is. The chat size is bigger. Woo... I don't understand.