Which one is the best?

Verizon
21 (55.3%)
Sprint
7 (18.4%)
AT&T
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T?  (Read 1139 times)

My family has to switch from US Cellular to one of these companies because Sprint bought a part of US Cellular so now my dad is always roaming where he lives. Now we can either choose from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T. We dont know which one to choose and i need your guys help to choose.

Extra Info: My dad lives in Indiana and my mom, sister, and me live in Wisconsin. We want to atleast get good reception (heard Sprint isnt good for reception) and we would like to have a good variety of phones to pick from.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:09:39 AM by Shyguy :D »

AT&T all the way <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

none of this stuff
us cellular all the way

T-Mobile!
jk, I'd go with AT&T, but that's all I've used from the above.

As someone who has sprint the coverage is ok, but not great. However the unlimited data option sprint has Annoying Oranges everything the others can offer. The receptions bad in our house and they sent us a free cell booster that fixed everything. Come highly recommended

The unlimited data option is easily is the best. Sprint4Life

I've used AT&T and Sprint, AT&T has good coverage and good data but they charge you up the ass if you go over your cap. Sprint has stuff coverage half the time but unlimited data so that's good.

AT&T is super expensive compared to other providers, but has good service.  Sprint is spotty but gets the job done for super cheap compared to other providers.  Verizon is cheaper than AT&T but more expensive that sprint, and usually has good service.  I would go for Verizon.

Verizon is good. I like it.

i use sprint and yeah the coverage is really iffy but everything else seems good
i'm not the one paying for my cell service though so i can't really help you there

AT&T may have widespread coverage, but that means jack stuff if you always live in an urban environment, especially because their signal can't penetrate deep into buildings like Verizon's can.  Verizon has better signal strength for sure, I always lose signal inside basements and some areas because of AT&T's stuff signal, and I still have AT&T.

Also AT&T has probably the worst customer service.  They pushed out a 4.0.4 android update some time ago in the winter and it was an absolute trainwreck, almost everyone with a Galaxy S2 with that update was reporting just constant sleep of death problems and yet nothing from AT&T.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:20:11 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

it obviously depends on which has the best service in your particular area lol

AT&T does support WinPhone8 though which i like a lot

Verizon tends to have best connections in most places. They're pretty loving awesome.
The only place I've ever had great connections with AT&T was in Alaska, because they haven't built any Verizon towers there yet.

it obviously depends on which has the best service in your particular area lol
Pretty much. In my part of ohio it's either verizon or nothing. Even then some of the smaller towns in my county barely have any reception at all.

Sprint is by far the best option if you have coverage in your area. They have the cheapest unlimited plans on the market.

They just also have the second fewest 4G towers behind T-Mobile.