Author Topic: Why are you all little babies? (topic for 16+ blocklanders)  (Read 6595 times)

Yes citizen, curse them and their seditious sayings!

Authoritarianism is the only answer for society after capitalism brings wealth to the people.

I can't wait for socialism to collapse after it comes to western society. I just hope I'm alive when it does so I can say "Look at this bullstuff you loving idiots".

Maybe I should compile a list of the oldest blocklanders.

People keep forgetting I'm only seven years old

And when I get on skype they're like "wow ike you sound like a seven year old"

sorry op you're one of those babies you're crying about atm

People keep forgetting I'm only seven years old
you made me check your profile
why ike
why

Also i was reading the thread and...
How the forget did we start talking about socialism?

Meh, age doesn't bother me at all. I've met quite a few kids that are 12 and 13 years old that are plenty more mature than others much older than them. And besides, what kind of aged people did you expect to play this game? Since it's based on Lego it's no wonder kids are drawn to this game

I'm turning 16 in 2 months so I'm just going to post here anyways.
I did also notice that most of my Blockland friends on Skype are really young.

I'm 21, but people always mistake me for being 8 or 9 :(

Maybe I should compile a list of the oldest blocklanders.
I win until Badspot comes along :D

I'm 21, but people always mistake me for being 8 or 9 :(
Do you have a baby voice? :P

Do you have a baby voice? :P
Yes. I have such a baby voice, people often mistake me for being my infant son when speaking on the phone :( It's really emberrassing.

Oh, and I'm really immature for my age.

I'm 21, but people always mistake me for being 8 or 9 :(
I win until Badspot comes along :D
have you met furling

have you met furling
I was joking. I know I'm not the oldest one around here. I believe that the following users are at my age or older than me:
Furling, Bones4, Lord Tony, Sylvanor, Bisjac, ATKitton, Ghost... and of course the devs.

I found this game when I was 10.

Man, that's so deep Im so deep I have a guitar Im sensitive man I have a hard life man
Stop trying to be me. No one can channel my sheer 90's college douche life!