Author Topic: Why are you all little babies? (topic for 16+ blocklanders)  (Read 6567 times)

Maybe it's because I'm almost as tall as my dad
I'm as tall as my dad and I'm 5'9".

Every time I see a birthday thread the person younger than I expected.

I was 8 when I found this game, 16 now.

you should grow out of that habit. i was like that when I was your age and it was horrible
Hopefully. I'll be turning 13 at the end of the year, so yeah.
The community is mostly made out of 12 year olds who think they are dark and edgy for knowing about drugs and love lol
i want to #Self Delete so mush lie;k amanda tod.. wat a bich hoo didn no hao 2 Self Delete.. damn government dunno wat da fuk theyr talkin bot..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 04:33:13 PM by Decepticon »

I am totally in the same boat as you, Dren.

Blockland is ultimately the reason that I'm pursuing a degree in computer science. Middle school to college, Blockland has been there being all fun and stuff.

Stop trying to be me. No one can channel my sheer 90's college douche life!
Do you play a guitar under a tree in front of the college/ dorm?

How old do you guys think I am?

Why do kids think that this is 100% kid safe?
Because they're children. Children are often naive and think life is easy.
Plus "Blockland" sounds like a Children's LEGO game, so they come along and play it, eventually buying it. Not knowing that we have Blood & Gore as default and there is a modification allowing Rape.