Author Topic: Post Your Phone Homescreens v1000  (Read 5921 times)







it also has an android style lockscreen
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:21:17 PM by Lesrock »


Made clock widget myself, sorry if you don't like it :I



everybody has way too cluttered homescreens

how is mine even remotely cluttered


I can partake in these threads now :D

How would one get a photo of a phone screen?

How would one get a photo of a phone screen?
power button + home button

power button + home button
And how would I post said picture?

[img]http://www.imgur.com/E2ltXH9.png[/img]

I redid everything
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:39:33 PM by Pa¢ha »


Ignore the battery number and icon contradicting. The app can only update every 30 minutes and I havent refreshed it manually yet

Blocked out the tile beside Office as there are photos of other people

looks alright, is that windows phone or an android launcher mockup?

also changing things again because why not

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:40:25 PM by Pa¢ha »