Author Topic: I've made some bad decisions in the past month or so  (Read 6468 times)

I wouldn't tell her jack stuff if she's suicidal. If she wants to cheat, YOU won't stop her, tough luck bud. But if you manage to make her feel BAD in the process of telling her not to cheat and she ends it all, and if the law makes a connection to you... It doesn't end well.

These 3 guys told a girl like 6 years ago to just killer herself
so she did
they've been in prison since then and will remain there for another 4 years.
I should say juvy, but it's really the same thing in my eyes

you're 15, everybody cheats
"everyone does it so that makes it ok"

do you have proof that she tried to kill herself? if you don't, then she probably didn't and is just trying to get attention. you would think that most people don't do that but you would be surprised. just tell her you're not going to do that to some guy that you don't know, and you couldn't very well do anything and keep your dignity.

I wouldn't tell her jack stuff if she's suicidal. If she wants to cheat, YOU won't stop her, tough luck bud. But if you manage to make her feel BAD in the process of telling her not to cheat and she ends it all, and if the law makes a connection to you... It doesn't end well.

These 3 guys told a girl like 6 years ago to just killer herself
so she did
they've been in prison since then and will remain there for another 4 years.
I should say juvy, but it's really the same thing in my eyes
That doesnt really make sense, are you saying I should just keep the relationship going because thats like one of the worst options lol. Besides, already told her so whats done is done.
do you have proof that she tried to kill herself? if you don't, then she probably didn't and is just trying to get attention. you would think that most people don't do that but you would be surprised. just tell her you're not going to do that to some guy that you don't know, and you couldn't very well do anything and keep your dignity.
Thats what I was thinking but you know, not taking chances. But yeah I already told her off as stated in the op, she hasn't really been talking to me that much so she's probs just mad or something.

I'm not in any way saying keep it going, I'm saying YOU have some self control and lay down boundaries if she tries anything. If she's emotionally compromised, the last thing she wants is for someone who hardly seems to know her, to give her dating advice.

Just be honest with her Jesus, you can ask her personal questions, she's still human. Women love being asked questions, it lets them you care.

If she accidentally sits on your lap, don't bible thump her and start preaching about how shell go to hell for being a cheating whore, smile and say oops, then scoot over so she can have your spot.

Shortened as it gets:
Don't tell her what she can't do
Apologize for being straightforward
Have an honest convo (just out of curiousity... Hey I heard that... So I was wondering... Etc)
Watch wrists / thighs.

My last true relationship lasted 2 years, and every day she wanted to commit Self Delete. She was hospitalized several times, raped, abused, beaten and possibly cheated. But I kept my cool and calmly talked with her and we were honest to each other. You could look at her oday and have no idea she used to cut, but I know where she applies the makeup to cover the thousands and thousands of scars.

If you can see scars, that means she's not bothering to cover them, and she wants help/attention. If you see randomly placed makeup anywhere on her body, she had probably been cutting there but doesn't want anyone to know.

The method at which she's tried Self Delete could vary and so the signs change as such, but even then, you should pay close attention. If she went over the edge, would you REALLY feel good about yourself knowing she trusted and talked with you, but you did nothing?

Imagine yourself in your weakest, most vulnerable state, your like a bubble: the smallest pressure and POP! Now you've told someone about why your weak, and they rant off on you thinking your coming on to them.



Does any of this make sense?

Woah alright dude im thinking your taking my situation to a new extreme right now, I'm just gonna clear things up.

I dont even know if shes still suicidal, I'm just assuming because things like that dont just go away, she never got help or anything. She tried killing herself like 2~ months ago to my knowledge. She has no cuts on her anywhere (ive seen all of it ok). I have also already talked to her about pretty much everything. She is not still trying to suck my richard in the middle of class or anything, we are kind of at that awkward "hey we forgeted but now we aren't gonna forget anymore" stage. I already said I wasn't a richard about it, I didnt just go up and tell her too forget off, I just said that I didnt want to do what we were doing as it went against what I do and that she should set her priorities and all that jazz.

All of this already happened lol, I'm not like really incapable and have too come to a video game forum for social help. I just cant very well talk to very many people about it irl (because telling people about how i tried to forget a suicidal girl who tried to cheat on her bf with me does not bode well for anyone) so i figured id post it here.w

i know a girl who tried to kill herself

all of her friends act like it never happened

i hate blink 182 but "i laughed the loudest, who'd a known?" is incredibly true in a lot of situations
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:20:51 PM by _Rave_ »


i know a girl who tried to kill herself

all of her friends act like it never happened

i hate blink 182 but "i laughed the loudest, who'd a known?" is incredibly true in a lot of situations
yeah i hate how many people use that line to get attention tho. half the girls on my facebook post something like that, "i have the biggest smile but deep down im hurting". like seriously, bitches need to understand that you cant just talk stuff about your problems and you got to do something about it.

also i love you solid stay classy



sounds like your friend needs counseling

yeah i hate how many people use that line to get attention tho. half the girls on my facebook post something like that, "i have the biggest smile but deep down im hurting". like seriously, bitches need to understand that you cant just talk stuff about your problems and you got to do something about it.

also i love you solid stay classy
well i was going to say just back off but now i thought about it in a personal context

if this girl i knew told me she was suicidal i'm not sure how i'd react.  that's rough man

if you don't genuinely care about this chick you should just back off and let her family deal with her




additional avatar version
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:27:35 PM by Nonnel »