Li'l Wayne is serious monday(4 rele doge)

Author Topic: Li'l Wayne is serious monday(4 rele doge)  (Read 2765 times)

"she said
i neva wanna make you mad,
i justwanna make you proud
I said 'baby just make me cum
Then don't make a sound'
lil tunechi"

unfortunately i've been exposed to this song far longer than what is considered deadly so that was from the top of my head

"she said
Then don't make a sound'
lil tunechi"

unfortunately i've been exposed to this song far longer than what is considered deadly so that was from the top of my head

The beginning of that looked promising. Then I shot myself.

may spencer2015 shine upon you

i like this song lol, mainly because of drake. big fan of his

there are a lot of reasos to hate weezy, but to hate him and call him a monday just because you dont like his music is bitchmade. just like 99% of this forum. lettuce point out some posts.
i hear this all the time since I go to a friend school

loving sucks

youre gonna get the rope
kidding i love you
i would say the majority of modern music listeners are idiots
My taste in music is vastly superior to the filthy unwashed masses.
too many "too cool" kids in this thread.

there are a lot of reasos to hate weezy, but to hate him and call him a monday just because you dont like his music is bitchmade. just like 99% of this forum. lettuce point out some posts.too many "too cool" kids in this thread.
I don't hate him because of his music (Oh but trust me, I loathe his music). I dislike him for his personality, what he has done, and I know this is gonna be controversial, he's loving covered with tattoos which just disgusts me.

why do people like this get so much popularity when people with genuine talent get completely ignored?

"she said
Then don't make a sound'
lil tunechi"

oh my god I swear I thought that was Lil' Wayne until you said it wasn't.

oh my god I swear I thought that was Lil' Wayne until you said it wasn't.
no lol that is lil wayne

there are a lot of reasos to hate weezy, but to hate him and call him a monday just because you dont like his music is bitchmade. just like 99% of this forum. lettuce point out some posts.too many "too cool" kids in this thread.
Assuming (Frankie) is formerly Tango113, (Frankie) is or was a HUGE fan of lil wayne, i think you misread his post

Assuming (Frankie) is formerly Tango113, (Frankie) is or was a HUGE fan of lil wayne, i think you misread his post
Oh god I remember he used to be all over wayne

no lol that is lil wayne
oh i read that wrong

but oh my god I thought that was you mocking him

he's really that bad, huh

I thought everyone knew this already

yung lean saved my life
i'm not even joking though this song is really catchy