Author Topic: Making events not admin only.  (Read 652 times)

Okay I did not install any new add-ons relating to eventing and now according to all the players it is only possible for admins to make events now. Please help me with finding a solution to this annoying problem. It is destroying my server and turning it into a wasteland of boredom (and no giving people admin just so they can event is NOT a solution, it causes way more problems than it solves).

Go to server control and disable admin only events

Go to server control and disable admin only events

I am not seeing that anywhere. Where would one find this?

I am not seeing that anywhere. Where would one find this?
Do you have Return to Blockland?

Do you have Return to Blockland?

Yes. I did not find anywhere in the server options from RTB anything about allowing events to be allowed for everybody.

There should be a third tab, "Prefs" I believe, which contains all add-on properties.

There should be a third tab, "Prefs" I believe, which contains all add-on properties.

I checked that already. Could not find anything.

I don't think it's in prefs.

I think I figured it out guys. I tried running in game mode free build and the events worked just fine meaning it is for sure one of my add-ons. Now it is just a case of pinpointing which one it is (this will likely take a while).

I think I figured it out guys. I tried running in game mode free build and the events worked just fine meaning it is for sure one of my add-ons. Now it is just a case of pinpointing which one it is (this will likely take a while).
It's RTB.

How is this so hard to find?