Author Topic: our school banned leggings  (Read 13986 times)

you're all homoloveuals i swear to god

you're all homoloveuals i swear to god

w....

What?
Nevermind.

well school is for learning, not for loveual purposes.

It pisses me off when my GF wears this one specific outfit to school. Kinda anyways.

Her leggings are what bother me. They make her ass look great and you can basically see her panties through them. Now, I aint got no problems and all, she lovey as forget, but it bothers me when other guys at her school see that.

I hope all them brothers jealous tho. Can't let it get to me

OT: A school banning leggings huh. Thats kinda ridiculous but understandable if sluts are wearing them to show off

well school is for learning, not for loveual purposes.
What if school is for both?

well school is for learning, not for loveual purposes.
What if you're learning about loveual purposes?

None of the schools I went to ever banned anything. Not even Pokémon cards.

goth just took a blow at my brain cells lol

anyway i posted that big thing a few pages back and got no feedback :(

schools banning stuff are handicapped

im all about that spandex / legging life

im having a tough time remembering what leggings are. post some pics of the girls at your school wearing em. you know, for discussion sake.
:D

This girl is wearing it because she knows she looks nice in it, not because it makes them "loveier"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 04:23:57 PM by HellHound »

im having a tough time remembering what leggings are. post some pics of the girls at your school wearing em. you know, for discussion sake.
:D
I second this notion.

you're all homoloveuals i swear to god

I don't see where the problem lies in this.

you're all homoloveuals i swear to god
this so much.