Author Topic: our school banned leggings  (Read 14006 times)

i like how you guys are calling people  gay and homoloveual because i'm happy they're banned.

I'm not an immature forget who looks at girls asses and tits 24/7, i go to school so ican loving LEARN, not jerk off to 12/13/kidsunder18 with slutty clothes.

Sluts and Whores.

Disgusting pieces of stuff.

I saw a fat woman in yoga pants once. I still need brain bleach.

i like how you guys are calling people  gay and homoloveual because i'm happy they're banned.

I'm not an immature forget who looks at girls asses and tits 24/7, i go to school so ican loving LEARN, not jerk off to 12/13/kidsunder18 with slutty clothes.

It's because you're actually gay, duh!

Sluts and Whores.

Disgusting pieces of stuff.

Yep girls wearing yoga pants mean they're totally a whore.


Its' topics like these that remind me that a good amount of blocklanders are social outcasts.

It's because you're actually gay, duh!

Yep girls wearing yoga pants mean they're totally a whore.


Its' topics like these that remind me that a good amount of blocklanders are social outcasts.
They were talking about whores, so I replied.

Also, so what if I'm a social outcast? How would saying that make anyone a social outcast?
I am one in real life, though

It's because you're actually gay, duh!

Yep girls wearing yoga pants mean they're totally a whore.


Its' topics like these that remind me that a good amount of blocklanders are social outcasts.
I have nothing wrong with Yoga Pants.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:24:58 PM by NalNalas »

I get that it's a bad thing that underage girls are concerned about love appeal, but I don't get why schools combat this by banning certain articles of clothing from being worn inside the school.

It's like people don't understand that you can't solve every problem by making more rules and restrictions.

i like how you guys are calling people  gay and homoloveual because i'm happy they're banned.

I'm not an immature forget who looks at girls asses and tits 24/7, i go to school so ican loving LEARN, not jerk off to 12/13/kidsunder18 with slutty clothes.
they're banned lol?

They were talking about whores, so I replied.

Also, so what if I'm a social outcast? How would saying that make anyone a social outcast?
I am one in real life, though

Because saying girls wearing yoga pants makes them a slut it a pretty handicapped thing to say. It's something people say when they think they're better than everyone. People with that attitude tend to have no friends.

Because saying girls wearing yoga pants makes them a slut it a pretty handicapped thing to say. It's something people say when they think they're better than everyone. People with that attitude tend to have no friends.
I say its more a social stereotype kind of thing. I agree that it doesn't make someone a slut

Because saying girls wearing yoga pants makes them a slut it a pretty handicapped thing to say. It's something people say when they think they're better than everyone. People with that attitude tend to have no friends.
I didn't say that they were whores because of the pants.

It's not the pants, it is the accompanying clothing

I say its more a social stereotype kind of thing. I agree that it doesn't make someone a slut

It's more they're just blindly judging people thinking they're better. Yoga pants do indeed make girls look hotter, some people like dressing to show off they're "assets" hehe. It doesn't make them a slut.


I didn't say that they were whores because of the pants.

You said all girls in yoga pants are whores and sluts. What does that mean exactly?

It's not the pants, it is the accompanying clothing


What does that mean?


You said all girls in yoga pants are whores and sluts. What does that mean exactly?
Idiot.