Blockland needs a tv commercial

Poll

Tv Commercial for Blockland?

Yay
57 (47.5%)
Nay
63 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Blockland needs a tv commercial  (Read 5419 times)

I do not think TV ads would be wise.

The children and teenagers that watch TV currently would expect a copy of Minecraft, for the most part. Rarely would we actually come across someone who could contribute to the community.

This isn't saying that a TV ad wont get any intelligent users, well, that and, I kind of got most of my maturity from the forums and its forgeted up ways.

That, and ads cost a forgetton.

I do not think TV ads would be wise.

The children and teenagers that watch TV currently would expect a copy of Minecraft, for the most part. Rarely would we actually come across someone who could contribute to the community.

This isn't saying that a TV ad wont get any intelligent users, well, that and, I kind of got most of my maturity from the forums and its forgeted up ways.

That, and ads cost a forgetton.
This, they'd be all angsty and mad because their dumbass brains would think of this as a Minecraft clone.

...facebook ads??
Horrible idea, please lets leave that cluster forget alone.
If anything Badspot should update the add he has on Google(I think?)

He should also start advertising threw videos on youtube, or even better we should get sponsors, as in other sites that support the game.

This video is outdated already due to interiors and terrains so it doesn't count anymore, we just need a new video

Plus, Minecraft is so popular, but yet, it has no ads yet. The only ads would be from servers. I think the game should be bigger before we step into the spotlight.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:40:08 AM by OzmarBlock »

>Online advertising
>Make the game a little cheaper
>As the game grows make it more and more expensive
>More updates

This is quite a coincidence because today I started working on a blockland trailer :O

It would be false advertising if you ask me.
"Great community"

"friend ASS MOTHER loving NOOBS"

Horrible idea, please lets leave that cluster forget alone.
If anything Badspot should update the add he has on Google(I think?)

Note: If you want Blockland to stay as a "small community" you should kill yourself, thereby making the community smaller and better.

The problem with TV ads is considering their high price, you need to pick a TV channel/network that will actually have viewers who are interested in the game (you wouldn't advertise Blockland on something like ABC, or TBS). The networks that would appear to have the most type of audience interested in blockland would be something like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon. The problem is, that's full of annoying little kids and we really don't want that.

The problem with TV ads is considering their high price, you need to pick a TV channel/network that will actually have viewers who are interested in the game (you wouldn't advertise Blockland on something like ABC, or TBS). The networks that would appear to have the most type of audience interested in blockland would be something like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon. The problem is, that's full of annoying little kids and we really don't want that.
Maybe you should consider what networks other games are advertised on.

facebook is a dramatic clusterforget where people lie about their lives and talk stuff about about others, and honestly the people who have commented on the Blockland account(Note:Badspot didn't make the account, its unofficial)  are as stupid as someone who can't pass a basic math exam.

They want the game free because they say 20 bucks is too expensive, I call that total BS, blockland is worth more than 20, its worth at
least 50 or 60.

Now we want to make the community bigger, but the thing is we don't want a community as handicapped as Roblox's or Club Penguin's Communities.

And you have to agree on that with me, we don't want to have the forums rendered completely useless thanks to idiotic members.

Maybe you should consider what networks other games are advertised on.
Like what, G4? There aren't that many people that do, I bet most of them just watch it when Ninja Warrior is on.

What the forget? Not even minecraft has TV ads

I don't understand why people feel we need to make sure our community is free of morons from Facebook/Roblox/ect. This community isn't exactly that great as it is, despite being small. If we bring in more people it can only get better, right?

And if we build a huge community made up of only the people you do want, as the game gets more popular it's only going to attract the people you don't want. Idiots are inherent in mankind and the only way to keep them out is to avoid attracting more users altogether, but that would be the opposite of progress, so anything we can do to for more publicity is a good idea.

hory sheit the polls are equal 32 and 32