Blockland needs a tv commercial

Poll

Tv Commercial for Blockland?

Yay
57 (47.5%)
Nay
63 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Blockland needs a tv commercial  (Read 5399 times)

I think that we need a tv commericial.
I feel that we are lacking a lot of players.
We need more.
We need more good servers, good builders, and people with good ideas.
We need to fuel the future.
I think this should be used:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZkm3BHgd1U
If someone has a better suggestion, please post it.
Thanks.

This video is outdated already due to interiors and terrains so it doesn't count anymore, we just need a new video

This video is outdated already due to interiors and terrains so it doesn't count anymore, we just need a new video
Agreed.

lol we're nowhere near as large as other games that do have commercials.
Only a few hundred users are active throughout the day.

Setro, I'm sure if you pay for it, Badspot will be happy to advertise his game on tv.

Prices are in the $100,000 range for a 30 second ad.

I work for birthday presents

Prices are in the $100,000 range for a 30 second ad.
Wow. Id rather higher a dev time for a little while to help out with the game.

Wow. Id rather higher a dev time for a little while to help out with the game.
This.

Money should be spent going towards development of the game and t-shirts (c'mon, it's about time) instead of tv ads.

...facebook ads??

TV Ads would attract more 'noobs' so to speak. But, they would learn and become more intelligent, I guess. But I'm pointing this out that being greenlit will have less 'noobs' than TV Ads.

TV Ads would attract more 'noobs' so to speak. But, they would learn and become more intelligent, I guess. But I'm pointing this out that being greenlit will have less 'noobs' than TV Ads.
Why would TV Ads attract 'noobs'? Are you saying everyone who watches TV is a noob? I'm pretty sure you watch TV from time to time as well. TV Ads would just reach out to a larger audience than, say, a billboard.