Author Topic: Dimitri Khalezov explains WTC nuclear demolition 9/11/2001  (Read 7068 times)

I'm not watching a four hour video

I'm not watching a four hour video
This post makes no sense. If you're not going to watch it, what's the point of commenting on it? You act as if every topic is made for you.

I thought you were smarter than this.

Oh god, are you seriously handicapped?

i think that counts as a dont care post

I thought you were smarter than this.
explain yourself

explain yourself
why post a four hour long video of which you know people aren't going to watch because it's four hours long?
+ the video is most likely another stuffty conspiracy thing nobody wants to watch except for some tin foil hat clubs

+ the video is most likely another stuffty conspiracy thing nobody wants to watch except for some tin foil hat clubs
it is

ahahaha
ahahahahah
haha
ha
nope

why post a four hour long video of which you know people aren't going to watch because it's four hours long?
I don't understand how this is something I'm doing to you. I post this for the people who are interested. If you are not interested, then you don't have to watch it, or comment on it.

it is
I don't believe that you've actually watched the video, but that's just my belief.
And by watching I don't mean staring at it for 20 seconds and then closing it, I mean watching the video. I don't know why you would have anything to say about the video if you haven't watched it.

Most people posting here right now seem to have made up their mind based on popular opinion before coming here.

Can't you just explain what the video is showing?

I don't understand how this is something I'm doing to you. I post this for the people who are interested. If you are not interested, then you don't have to watch it, or comment on it.
Be honest, how many people on this forum do you think are interested in stuff like this? 2, maybe 3 people may like this.
This is not the right forum to post this, ''we'' not interested in stuff like this so this thread is kind of pointless.

Not trying to be a richard or something. Just stating the facts here.

4 hours and probably some conspiracy theory stuff that no one gives one single stuff about, except those fat people with the shirt "9/11 is totaelly baambs"

Can't you just explain what the video is showing?
it says in the title. Dimitri Khalezov explains how they could have demolished the three buildings.

Be honest, how many people on this forum do you think are interested in stuff like this? 2, maybe 3 people may like this.
This is not the right forum to post this, ''we'' not interested in stuff like this so this thread is kind of pointless.
I don't know of many forums. It's OK if only 2 or 3 people "like" this.
If you're not interested then I don't think you should do anything.

I'm obviously supposed to be reporting pretty much everyone who has commented on this thread.