Author Topic: moore oklahoma just vanished (no seriously the town is basically destroyed)  (Read 1287 times)

I'm hearing 24 kids from just one school reported dead.

its a good thing schools have kids all sit against the wall in hallways during a tornado. you know. not go into the basements that all schools have. dont want kids to burn themselves on the hot pipes or anything down there.

My house is damaged, windows out, roof is Swiss cheese, it took 2 hours for my 3G on my phone to go up.  I loving hate nature.

Noedit, where they are saying collateral damage is, I'm 1/2 a mile away.

not go into the basements that all schools have
Really cause none of the schools I have gone to have had a basement, dipstuff.

its a good thing schools have kids all sit against the wall in hallways during a tornado. you know. not go into the basements that all schools have. dont want kids to burn themselves on the hot pipes or anything down there.

Most modern schools don't have basements.

In fact, most modern houses don't have basements. (especially houses in the bible belt and westward)

Most modern schools don't have basements.

In fact, most modern houses don't have basements. (especially houses in the bible belt and westward)
Schools in Tornado Alley are pretty much required to have basements. I know the ones in Moore do.

Schools in Tornado Alley are pretty much required to have basements. I know the ones in Moore do.
Actually no, we aren't required basements, but we need disaster plans.

I live in Hurricane Alley (Florida.) We've got a lot of problems here so we're technically required to have disaster plans as well but forget, we just blow them off.

The first picture looks like SimCity 4 after a tornado.

Where they show the warren theater, my house is in walking distance.

The first picture looks like SimCity 4 after a tornado.
That's exactly waht I thought when I first saw it.

I had one coming straight at me in the storms yesterday. This still isn't as bad as the one a few years back.
The one that destroyed a town in Missouri?

The one that destroyed a town in Missouri?
No, the one that leveled El Reno less than five years ago.

Insurance covers a whole town right?