Poll

yes yes?

awesome :)
28 (45.9%)
coolio!
4 (6.6%)
its ok but pass is still super duper ooper cool :))))
7 (11.5%)
its fine.... (im lame)
7 (11.5%)
sucks (i, the voter, suck bbc)
15 (24.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Pass' Castle[Default][Download]  (Read 3719 times)

Best with a dark gloomy environment

hi guys. im obsessed with castles so i made another one.
its all default and 15146 bricks. it does not use the default colorset, tho any colorset with a brick color, and a good greyscale should work fine.
the save is named "Pass' castle"

download here: http://www.dropbox.com/s/e9v3x7fhzccziwq/Pass%27%20Castle.zip?dl=1

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:50:55 PM by Pass »

The terrain is pretty lame and from what I see, there's no interior? The roofs look bad as too, the windows are badly placed, but if fixed up, it can have a lot of potential.

edit; added more
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:58:13 PM by Derroith »

The terrain is pretty lame and from what I see, there's no interior?
correctumundo
also thanks for naming all negative aspects and not 1 positive thing you like about it.
just because i used 2 be friends with furdle doesnt mean you have to take the grudge out on me :(

simply spectacular!
great job pass

The terrain is pretty lame and from what I see, there's no interior? The windows are badly placed, but if fixed up, it can have a lot of potential.

edit; added more
I agree with this.

I love your parapets though, and the first picture is really cool, especially those buildings on the bottom left.

you keep saying [default], what's that about

you keep saying [default], what's that about
its made of default only bricks?

i keep looking at it and assuming it means it became a default build, but that was because i thought this was the topic for your other castle that you're trying to get default.

i feel window placement is fine its just not all sides of the castle have windows which is a huge disadvantage considering the placement of the castle as an island.

and for 15k bricks this is pretty dang nice. i'd say improve detail but considering that my computer doesn't like more than 15k bricks at any one time this is fine by me.

although it lacks detail in some spots its consistent, which keeps its quality.

I liked your other castle much better. This one feels rushed and not finished. It looks too boxy and bland. The window placement is fine, but the terrain is quite horrid, especially in the second pic. It's a good base for future expansions, but it's not very good as a completed build on its own. I know you can do better than that. 

its made of default only bricks?
And we shall now congratulate you on not being clever enough to install custom brick packs to give the thing alot more detail and awesomeness or what?

I do seriously not get the fuss "omg its default bricks only omg"

And we shall now congratulate you on not being clever enough to install custom brick packs to give the thing alot more detail and awesomeness or what?

Using only default bricks makes it a little harder to build because you are not using 12xarch bricks and slanted windows, so you need to hand build all those odd shapes. Its also a nice little side note to put on a build.

Why would you wantto make it harder than it is? That makes no sense.

ummmm, lol?
i never asked anyone to congratulate me i just prefer building with default bricks as a personal challenge for me.
i'm not trying to 'impress' anyone by building default. i honestly dont see why anyone would be. its just a personal task.

correctumundo
also thanks for naming all negative aspects and not 1 positive thing you like about it.
just because i used 2 be friends with furdle doesnt mean you have to take the grudge out on me :(

i kind of lost respect for you there

sorry