Author Topic: old medieval cottage [download]  (Read 2667 times)

here is a cottage i quickly whipped up today.

as you can see i got a little sloppy with the attic

all default bricks plus mod ter basic
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:19:04 PM by GhostStar »

The roof is interesting, but everything else is kinda bland. It could use some more colors other than just black and brown and some furniture. Its decent.

i ran out of time to build furniture and i use the default color set so that why everything is brown and black and i sorta ran out of creativity when i got around to painting the cottage. oh and the roof, i don't know what made me think of it but it turned out nice.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:00:07 AM by GhostStar »

I agree with the others, but, really, why do not you add more furniture? and diversify the house in different colors, as well as change the color of the roof on the warmer.

update later today, includes furniture by my brother, lie: no new colors (sorry but i kinda like it the way it is), and some more walls in the attic.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:43:40 PM by GhostStar »

I think you should at least decorate the exterior more, and possibly have the interior have a lot less brown in it and instead color it up.

it supposed to be a medieval build

so if you all are comparing it to the default cottage

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:08:53 PM by GhostStar »

Doesnt look much like the original cottage tbh

thats the point
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:41:54 PM by GhostStar »

here is the update

me and my brother added some furniture and trees, i stole the piano from motE mansion.
for the color set i used the tf2 pallet

crap meant to add rugs but forgot :(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:58:29 PM by GhostStar »

Could use some wooden pillars on the exterior to make it a little less bland. Otherwise, I like the shape of how it is made.