Author Topic: Blocklan LAUNCHER will not work  (Read 412 times)

I've tried reinstalling, uninstalling it, reinstalling it, but it doesn't change a thing. I looked up the cause and have two ideas.
"voodoo 2 display device not detected" on the launcher text file.....the hell is that?
Windows told me it's an appcrash. What should I do? I remember changing the resolution during a game and it crashed. I started up again and changed the resolution on the main menu. Before I could get to the add-ons screen, Blockland.exe crashed AGAIN. After that, Blockland Launcher stopped working forever. It won't even show the loading screen in the launcher. Just black and thats it. It really pisses me off since this computer is cool and I can't play it anywhere else without lag city.  I just got done with a brilliant success save in a tf2 map. I know I still have the save, but it's too big on bots to work anywhere else. Please, help me. I'm gonna try restarting my computer now.

Try going into fullscreen while playing.

Backup your saves and addon folder, then delete your entire BL installation. After that run the launcher.