Author Topic: weird screen artifacts?  (Read 937 times)

after playing on a server for a few minutes, strange shapes begin to appear randomly. These shapes make the game unplayable. This hasn't happened before.
also, some bricks appear floating, or simply disappear altogether (see third pic)

my specs:

I have also linked a console.log. Can anyone fix this?

it turns out I actually didn't put my console.log- Here it is:

Go to options > advanced and toggle "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects"

thanks, I'll try this out.

Damn you got a good ass video card (for rendering). It's not really meant for games, how much performance do you get out of it??? To answer your questions btw do what the other guy told you, if that doesn't work it might be your graphics card, I forget what they are called but I think they are called artificats.

a temporary fix is you can try typing flushtexturecache(); in console

could try updating your videocard drivers

This worked.

could try updating your videocard drivers
I'm gonna try this

Damn you got a good ass video card (for rendering). It's not really meant for games, how much performance do you get out of it??? To answer your questions btw do what the other guy told you, if that doesn't work it might be your graphics card, I forget what they are called but I think they are called artificats.
Yeah this card is supposed to be used for graphic design and stuff. It runs most games fairly well, with decent settings. Blockland runs smooth-as-butter without shaders enabled.