Author Topic: Is this a good computer?  (Read 1277 times)


no graphics card

don't bother with a prebuilt if you want to game on it

no

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/HP-Pavilion/B3F79AV?HP-Pavilion-p6-2220t-Desktop-PC
+
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Builder-Series-Watt-CX500/dp/B0092ML0MY/
+
http://www.amazon.com/EAH6670-DIS-1GD5-Radeon-128-bit/dp/B004X8EODY/

the desktop has essentially an i3 without hyperthreading, new psu and gpu will you get you in the medium settings no problem.

no graphics card

don't bother with a prebuilt if you want to game on it
shut up pls
anything under $400 you're better off with pre built then custom builds in almost every case.

it's because of bulk deals.

Dont
Buy
This
Computer

Oh god, "Intels Very Powerful and Efficient Pentium D 3.4 Ghz" that gave me a good lol.  For 180 dollars you can find a much MUCH better deal for a computer.


shut up pls
anything under $400 you're better off with pre built then custom builds in almost every case.

it's because of bulk deals.

anything under 400 is also stuff for gaming. my GPU costs more than that alone.

don't tell me to shut up lmao.



I mean I guess for farmville and lowres medium settings that would be fine but I don't consider that "gaming" hahaha

anything under 400 is also stuff for gaming. my GPU costs more than that alone.

don't tell me to shut up lmao.



I mean I guess for farmville and lowres medium settings that would be fine but I don't consider that "gaming" hahaha
if it can game on decent res decent FPS any settings then it's good enough for gaming.

I have 2 prebuilts, one is decent for actual gaming, while the other I just use for flash games when my mother is job searching on the good one. Building my own (if I get enough money) this summer.

no graphics card

don't bother with a prebuilt if you want to game on it
so i guess prebuilt computers cant game...

yeah okay



okay