Author Topic: 5555 posts on this account  (Read 1607 times)

40 posts per day. Thats bad.

post count still matters? lol scrubs

40 posts per day. Thats bad.
not really
why wouldn't it? nothing's changed. you've probably been desensitized to it or something after starting over several times, but you're acting like it's been years since you've come and that something should be different. it's been like this forever

Your I'd is 2210 and you registered just last week. Wattttt

Your I'd is 2210 and you registered just last week. Wattttt
He bought a bunch if dejour keys and obv hasn't registered them all.

why wouldn't it? nothing's changed. you've probably been desensitized to it or something after starting over several times, but you're acting like it's been years since you've come and that something should be different. it's been like this forever
started over? i never started over, literally, my rep has always been stuff, I never kept my alts a secret, if anyone wanted to know, I would tell them.

stop making stuff up.

also, caring about post count is just sad.

started over? i never started over, literally, my rep has always been stuff, I never kept my alts a secret, if anyone wanted to know, I would tell them.
stop making stuff up.
what, I never even said anything about secrets. I said that you've had to start over. because of all the times you've had to make new accounts? and it's pretty universally known that new accounts start with zero posts

what, I never even said anything about secrets. I said that you've had to start over. because of all the times you've had to make new accounts? and it's pretty universally known that new accounts start with zero posts
Apart from that one Benjamin Button account.