Where did those lasers go?

Poll

Choose your fate!

Off Topic
General Discussion
Add-Ons

Author Topic: Where did those lasers go?  (Read 6480 times)

Come home safe, boys.

if he pulls off this death ray..

oh god.
were doomed, arent we?

Muahahah! The sunbirds have returned and have nearly reached the energy release stage!

They will feed the energy into my DEATH RAY and I will become the ruler of the blockland forums!
Prepare to die.

Muahahah! The sunbirds have returned and have nearly reached the energy release stage!

They will feed the energy into my DEATH RAY and I will become the ruler of the blockland forums!
Prepare to die.

but who will you rule over, when every one is dead?  :cookieMonster:

OH GOD.
Quickly, we need noble sacrifices!
I MUST get my AC-130 into the air!

THE SUNBIRDS HAVE RETURNED AND GIVEN ME YOUR LIFE ENERGY
THE DEATH RAY IS CHARGING.

My plan is almost complete!

Time for my indestructible forum destroyer.

Every board is about to go down now after about 2 years of inactivity from the indestructible planet destroyer.

You got 24 hours to stop charging the death ray or else i'll launch my planet destroyer.

And don't try to destroy general discussion which is the location of the planet destroyer, it will just teleport to another board and you wont know which.

Time for my indestructible forum destroyer.

Every board is about to go down now after about 2 years of inactivity from the indestructible planet destroyer.

You got 24 hours to stop charging the death ray or else i'll launch my planet destroyer.

And don't try to destroy general discussion which is the location of the planet destroyer, it will just teleport to another board and you wont know which.
Nope

WHERE DID IT GO?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
I can make a rhyme anytime.

*Deoxys and One Noob tries to shoot down the device using is 20-man F-22 squadron

I asked Chuck Norris for an autograph once. He took one of those deathrays out of his pocket... It's written somewhere on the dark side of the moon...

I will now repeatedly fire all of the life energy in a pure form back at the forums, destroying it in it's entirety!
HAHAHAHA!

Encountering medium resistance ships.

Just destroy General Discussion part of the forum. Offtopic is all you need.

Just destroy General Discussion part of the forum. Offtopic is all you need.

Captain Badspot: Quickly, call in as much as the starfleet as possible!

*The Star Fleet begins firing where the death ray is located.