Poll

Will you make a team?

yes
24 (47.1%)
no (i, the voter, accept that i am lame)
27 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: LTX Dodgeball Tournament[HOSTING UNDER LaTeX]  (Read 12342 times)

Forming a team, the Carbellions, our team is dark red (make it maroon if unacceptable), our team members are Redconer (leader), Rok Lobster, Ethan The Great, and Agent Creeper (co-leader)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:18:55 PM by Redconer »

Looking for a team PM if you need members I will join

Forming a team, the Carbellions, our team is dark red (make it maroon if unacceptable), our team members are Redconer (leader) and Agent Creeper, we need two members!
I'll join your team PM with info and stuff

Kickflow Racerboy, Whirlwind, and I.
Team Color: Purple
Team Name: The Taints
You may have to change your team color ~ LaTeX's team is Purple.

Ill join, but i need a team
I'll form a team with you Brighter, find two more people.

Idea: Add bots for the crowd.

Idea: Add bots for the crowd.
Bots are pointless and they don't load or duplicate properly. I tried adding them in my tourney.

only room for 3 more teams guys! hurry up!

Like I said I need A team so i'll join red's or ethans just tell me which ;/

Quote from: God of Mischief
Crossing middle line : Gives other team 1 point
Why not just have an invisible barrier...?
Invisible note: A ball can be grabbed from both sides with a 1x thick wall

Quote from: God of Thunder
Teamkilling : Killer gets put into sidelines for 3 rounds
Separate teams? Kind of inconvient if you get penalized for accidentally killing someone.

Quote from: God of War
Attempting to leave arena(corner jumping) : Sit out for 1 round
First of all, i would hope that your teams would be professional enough not to do that. Secondly, you have to have your back turned and that would make you a ridiculously easy target.

But if you want rules, just to have rules... then whatever.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:38:28 PM by tredden »

Why not just have an invisible barrier...?
We had one. I deemed that it's pretty silly. In real dodgeball, there's nothing stopping you from crossing the line.
Invisible note: A ball can be grabbed from both sides with a 1x thick wall
Read above
Separate teams? Kind of inconvient if you get penalized for accidentally killing someone.
If somebody really wanted to they could kill the other 3 members of their team, and leave themselves open for an easy win. If there wasn't a rule about teamkilling there wouldn't be much we could do besides give the other team the win, considering this is a tournament.
First of all, i would hope that your teams would be professional enough not to do that.
If the teams are professional enough not to try to escape, then why can't they be professional enough not to cross the middle line, or not to teamkill?
Besides, I don't see how you can accidentally kill a member of your team when balls lose lethality after a bounce.
Secondly, you have to have your back turned and that would make you a ridiculously easy target.
No you don't.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:25:33 PM by Evar678 »

One more spot for Carbellions, don't miss out!

One more spot for Carbellions, don't miss out!
I'm in! When will games be? Weekends hopefully or fridays.

I'm in! When will games be? Weekends hopefully or fridays.
Saturdays

Forming a team, the Carbellions, our team is dark red (make it maroon if unacceptable), our team members are Redconer (leader), Rok Lobster, Ethan The Great, and Agent Creeper (co-leader)
Done