Poll

Will you make a team?

yes
24 (47.1%)
no (i, the voter, accept that i am lame)
27 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: LTX Dodgeball Tournament[HOSTING UNDER LaTeX]  (Read 12324 times)

Add a comma between racerboy and I's name please.

Will they be Saturday nights?
Depends on your timezone.

ive updated the OP with the bracket.

I actually can not be online Saturdays at all. Sundays I'm available all day, but Saturdays I work until 6PM and usually go to the races after that. Weekdays I work until 5PM and I have Thursdays and fridays off. So basically I'm available all day Thursday, all day Friday, and all day Sunday.

Team Intimidation Factor : me, dwyane wade, turnipblog, and cuboid (or other sub)

I actually can not be online Saturdays at all. Sundays I'm available all day, but Saturdays I work until 6PM and usually go to the races after that. Weekdays I work until 5PM and I have Thursdays and fridays off. So basically I'm available all day Thursday, all day Friday, and all day Sunday.
Your team may have to find another member, in that case.
We don't really plan on changing the days that the tournament is on.

Your team may have to find another member, in that case.
We don't really plan on changing the days that the tournament is on.
Okay remove me then. Thanks for the opportunity anyways!

Alright.
It seems the team 'The Taints' need to find a fourth member or they won't be able to participate.

Raven signed me up for this, so if he's gone i am too.

Raven signed me up for this, so if he's gone i am too.
We might as well count The Taints out of the tournament then, unless they can find two more members.

Double Toast because update:
I've decided that I'll open the server tomorrow somewhere around 2pm EST. You guys can get in and play a few scrimmage matches, or just plain have fun.

We might as well count The Taints out of the tournament then, unless they can find two more members.

Racer and I will find 2 more team mates.

When is our first game?