Author Topic: Jakob copying my mod claiming that I agreed to let him.  (Read 6596 times)

Okay, so this is the story. He had a mini empires, which was doing good until I made my mini empires with some improvements to it. He had meteors, and I added meteors, but I clearly didn't know he had meteors before he hosted. So when I added that, he soon joined my server when I had like what, 15 people? He joined and had full trust, so he deleted my spawn room, and spammed bricks all over it. I know, only a 11 year old would do something like that. I asked him why he did that and he said because he felt like it and that I copied his ideas. I told him to tell me what I copied. He said meteors and his RULES. I mean seriously? Rules? That's just bullstuff. Next, we argued and he perma banned me. Next day, he came back saying that he wants my mod. Or else he'll drama me for copying him. I just kept saying no. Then he said he wanted a truce. I'm like, sure. Next day I join his server. This is what he came up with. Last time, he had circle, plain meteors. But apparently, he made new ones that look identical to mine. I told him he copied, and he claimed he had the idea before me. Then, this here, this is complete bullstuff

Now, I'm sure he'll come around this post with a wrong picture of me saying "Go ahead." BUT, after about 2 seconds I said don't. But no, he still did. So if he posts that picture here, he's completely wrong. So this here, it's complete utter bullstuff. So basically, I think you shouldn't join Jakob's MERP.

Also, here's a topic page on my Mini Empires. Here, you'll see the mod.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233334.0

Wow, thats a richard move on Jakob's side.

Well, you kind of betrayed him in a way. You were an admin, then you copy stuff. Then you go against him.

You copied my stuff. Lied about. Stole all the credit. You stole my meteors idea, my dragons idea, and my corruption idea. Then you still lie about it. I talked to you about the battle mod. You said I couldnt have the addon, I asked if I could make it. He said GO AHEAD. I took a screenshot, but I'm trying to find it. I will tell you when I get it and shall post it here.

But, You copied me on 3 things, then you also say I copied your meteor SHAPE. Yours looks nothing like my new meteor shape. I will reply when I have the picture.

So You said I could do it. Then you drama me on doing it. richard move on your side.

Well, you kind of betrayed him in a way. You were an admin, then you copy stuff. Then you go against him.

you do realize op is revoltech, not jacob, right?

You copied my stuff. Lied about. Stole all the credit. You stole my meteors idea, my dragons idea, and my corruption idea. Then you still lie about it. I talked to you about the battle mod. You said I couldnt have the addon, I asked if I could make it. He said GO AHEAD. I took a screenshot, but I'm trying to find it. I will tell you when I get it and shall post it here.

But, You copied me on 3 things, then you also say I copied your meteor SHAPE. Yours looks nothing like my new meteor shape. I will reply when I have the picture.

So You said I could do it. Then you drama me on doing it. richard move on your side.
Both of you are at fault, since both of you copied your mods.

You're a loving moron. I clearly told you I would give you all the credit. Also, you have the wrong goddamn information. I said go ahead THEN I said "Never mind." You got your facts wrong, kid. Actually, you did copy my meteor shape. Before it was a small circle, until you saw mine with rubble. Correction, richard move on your side.

Both of you are at fault, since both of you copied your mods.

Their not mods. The meteors, and dragons are all builds. Except for the Battle system. I created that. I told him I would give him credit for the ideas, but no. He's the moron here.

Ozmar, I told him I would get credit. He spammed my server because he was butthurt and jealous that I wouldn't give him the mod.

Uh... Um... Who am I suppose to believe?

For now I say you are both at fault

Uh... Um... Who am I suppose to believe?

For now I say you are both at fault

I clearly told Jakob I would give him credit, but he still copied my mod and my meteor shape.

I clearly told Jakob I would give him credit, but he still copied my mod and my meteor shape.
You told him you would give him credit, but he "copied" "your mod"

Wow. Revo is really taking this far. He came to my server and spammed it. Btw still getting screenshot. Its in some wierd file somwhere.

Wow. Revo is really taking this far. He came to my server and spammed it. Btw still getting screenshot. Its in some wierd file somwhere.

Lol, deal with it. It's what you get for spamming my server last time.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:20:09 PM by Badspot »