Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Thief Unit -TRIPLE WHAMMY-  (Read 152645 times)

can you guys like

power down your loving throat devices

thanks

we're never gonna get to round 3 at this pace with all of the damn arguing going on
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:16:33 PM by Shell »

can you guys like

power down your loving throat devices

thanks

we're never gonna get to round 3 at this pace with all of the damn arguing going on
It feels like we're not even going to get to round 2 at this pace.
That's what I meant by "until 1337yeah and menen attacked", they're keeping this from going on by making conversations/arguments, mostly 1337yeah.

It feels like we're not even going to get to round 2 at this pace.
That's what I meant by "until 1337yeah and menen attacked", they're keeping this from going on by making conversations/arguments, mostly 1337yeah.

Please explain how me asking a question that Lego refuses to answer is stopping him from updating? Thank you very much for passing the blame to me. Me posting in the topic is not stopping Lego from updating.

The only thing stopping Lego from updating is Cybertails and Jare needing to post commands. They are in control right now and we have to wait for them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:59:53 PM by Menen »

Please explain how me asking a question that Lego refuses to answer is stopping him from updating? Thank you very much for passing the blame to me. Me posting in the topic is not stopping Lego from updating.

The only thing stopping Lego from updating is Cybertails and Jare needing to post commands. They are in control right now and we have to wait for them.

Well I admit I was being hard on you.

do you even want me to show you the pages that you argued about the layer of skin

okay i admit i'm being hard on you guys but seriously
this part is almost over
i just want this to end
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 08:49:34 PM by Decepticon »

ugm Chinese japanese
Japanese. It translates to "Forum Island"

>Taylor: Continue climbing

now all we need is that other guy

Grab a stone and throw it off the mountainside as a distraction in case Tyler happens to be close and stop mining for a while to listen.

Also, I'm already preparing for round 3...This is such a great forum game I wanna go again...

name - Cobalt (real name unknown)
Character Age - Unknown
Character Sprite - Above
Attitude - Silent, emotionless
Background: Cobalt was a Jaytek assault commander, who went missing during a mission on Velluct II. Woke up in a prison, no memory whatsoever on who, or where he is, with his dogtags as the only clue... Later joined forum island for unknown reasons
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:05:43 AM by jarelash »

Grab a stone and throw it off the mountainside as a distraction in case Tyler happens to be close and stop mining for a while to listen.

Also, I'm already preparing for round 3...This is such a great forum game I wanna go again...