Author Topic: Reconnect  (Read 4901 times)

Reconnect
MARBLE MAN

Host: Reconnect real quick
/reconnect
Host: That was fast!

To use:
Be on a server that you are not hosting with, on the computer you are using
use one of the following commands:
/reconnect
/rejoin
!reconnect
!rejoin

it will disconnect you and reconnect very fast!

>>Download<<

It's not my fault if you get banned for using this on a server repeatedly
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:18:26 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Umm 2 things
1. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200766.0
2. Wrong board broski.
I didn't know it already existed.. will it still work after the update?
just realized
i had 2 tabs open, an add-ons tab, and a suggestions tab... dangit

Edit:
no, that one will not work... The serverconnection.getAddress() no longer has IP: infront of the address
so... As of now, only mine works >:D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:46:11 PM by MARBLE MAN »

no, that one will not work... The serverconnection.getAddress() no longer has IP: infront of the address
so... As of now, only mine works >:D
Umm... wow, you seem kind of mean.

Anyways.

Mine still works.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:31:54 AM by jes00 »

Umm... wow, you seem kind of mean.

Anyways.

Mine still works.
It was a joke :/, I didn't mean for it to offend you, if it did...

I'm actually kind of impressed that you took that seriously...

and no... it doesn't have the IP on it.

There was a whole RTB update because of this
It stopped the invites and joining from RTB from working...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:02:27 PM by MARBLE MAN »

and no... it doesn't have the IP on it.

Weird, it does for me. I'll fix it.

1. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200766.0
I didn't know it already existed..
2nd add-on in a week that you made that had already been made before. If you haven't noticed, the forums has a very lovely and easy    button to use.

2nd add-on in a week that you made that had already been made before. If you haven't noticed, the forums has a very lovely and easy    button to use.
Did you not read what was above?
His didn't work,
Positions doesn't already exist, it's not the same as Permissions,

If you want me to stop releasing mods, ok!
I'll stop. Just for you.
I'll only make private mods instead of releasing the great cool things I was planning on releasing

You know why? Because I don't care to search when I want to code something. Who cares if it already exists? There are literally 10 different gun packs with the same guns, You don't go on those threads to say "Oh, this has already been made", You say "Great! More content, Because there are more posts on pony threads than there are on add-on threads!".
Why would you even care if there are 2 similar mods? It gives you an option to pick one that you like more! Is the permissions mod 10 million times better than my positions mod?! Is jes00's rejoinserver mod 10 million times better than my reconnect mod?! I don't even get add-ons from RTB even though I have the client, because I think It's easier to browse for add-ons here. Do you think I want to code for people who throw rocks at me when I release stuff that I think might be helpful or cool?! I don't, and I'm tired of you guys doing this to everyone who makes mods that "already exist". Why not just think of them as sister mods?!

Ruby exists even though there is python!? Why don't you go beat up the Japanese guy that coded ruby?!

TL;DR - I don't make mods so you can tell me they already exists
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:55:32 PM by MARBLE MAN »

I think you sig'd it wrong :/
Nope lol.

-snippy-
I did read what was above, and I believe that you are overreacting just a 'teensy' bit.  'Teensy'.  I didn't get most of your rant though.  Anyway, why make the same mod over?  I can understand if new additions or improvements are made, but when it's the exact same mod, why bother?  But hey, why should I care?  It's your time and effort; keep doing what you do.

And yes bby, you can stop just for me <3.

TL;DR - Stop bitching.

I did read what was above, and I believe that you are overreacting just a 'teensy' bit.  'Teensy'.  I didn't get most of your rant though.  Anyway, why make the same mod over?  I can understand if new additions or improvements are made, but when it's the exact same mod, why bother?  But hey, why should I care?  It's your time and effort; keep doing what you do.

And yes bby, you can stop just for me <3.

TL;DR - Stop bitching.
brb, stopping from releasing mods
I answered literally every question in your post, in the one you quoted...